Anyone Going to Oz for the Ashes

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Smudge7

Nov 5, 2003
Brighton
Hello

Just seeing if anyone is going to oz to watch the cricket as i am and 3 others.

Would be good to meet up as more the merrier

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Smudge7 said:
Hello

Just seeing if anyone is going to oz to watch the cricket as i am and 3 others.

Would be good to meet up as more the merrier

Bastard.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Is there any chance of getting tickets? Officially or not?

Lankyseagull

One Step Beyond
Jul 25, 2006
The Field of Uck
I went xmas 98-new year 99.

5th test at the SCG - Gough's hat-trick! :clap:

Then I saw a few of the one-dayers at The Gabba, Brisbane and the MCG, Melbourne.

You'll have a great time and yes I'm jealous!:blush:

Touching down in Brisbane on 20th November and have tickets for the whole Test Match and then off to Adelaide via Melbourne for a tour of the MCG before watching England humiliate the Aussies for the second game in a row (well I can dream...)

Still the cold beer will help numb the effect :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

I'm up for meeting up for a few cold tinnies :clap: :clap: :clap:

ARNIEGULL

Jul 12, 2003
WORTHING
Off to the Sydney test with my brother and a mate, will be wearing the stripes out there and got a massive Seagulls flag sorted out so would it be great to meet up with some more Albion and Sussex CCC boys.:drink:

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I had tickets for Melbourne but have been told not to fly due to a particularly unpleasant lung condition that could result in me DYING if I go on a long haul flight

arse biscuits

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Will be at the Perth and Melbourne tests with my missus and 3 lads. Will be wearing the stripes.

PG.

the slow norris

Feb 8, 2005
Suffolk
flying into brisbane 9th dec, then driving north to fraser Island then south to sydney. A week in sydney then follows before flying into melbourne on xmas eve. Then got tickets for days 1-4 at melbourne, fly back on new years eve. Booked it ages ago and cannot wait now!!! will be wearing the stripes one day at the test, but 1st day is strictly fancy dress. At the moment, it's looking like me and mates going as 4 freddy mercury's, or 4 hawkmen (brian blessed's lot from flash gordon), squadron 40 DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVEEEEEE!

sweetmods

Jan 31, 2004
Shoreham Beach
Will be flying in for Brisbane test then vitually straight back home. Staying with Brighton ex-pat who is so devoted to his home town that he actually emigrated to Brighton (a suburb just outside Brisbane!).

I have not got tickets but fully expect to fine a way in on all days. I toured with the 'Army' in 99 and tickets were not a problem. I appreciate that Ashes interest has gone through the roof since then but Brisbane Gabba has also added about 20,000 seats to their capacity.

Can't bloomin wait. Surely a BHA post match drink should be arranged for those in Brizzie?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports