Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone finding that NSC crashes their browser?

Sonic

Spiky little bugger!
Jul 6, 2003
Patcham
Is anyone else having problems when browsing NSC? For the past couple of weeks, whenever I'm on NSC I get a 'Not Responding' on my IE browser and have to restart it. Would have put it down to my laptop, but it doesn't happen on any other sites, and it also closed down the Android browser on my mobile twice yesterday - that's never happened before and can't be a coincidence.

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
Tap talk is crashing when I try to view the view pictures from today thread. Was getting worried my I phone was f***ed.....

I may stop smashing it against concrete now as possibly not I phone at fault.

Sonic

Spiky little bugger!
Jul 6, 2003
Patcham
Come to think of it, I think it might be when I'm opening a thread containing pictures.

Seems there's a genuine problem here then, not just me. Any idea Bozza?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Lots of problems with chrome/bt broadband over last few weeks but didn't connect this to nsc.

Chamberpot

Jan 5, 2010
When I'm at work sometimes it takes an age to unfreeze itself. Very annoying when on a tea break or lunch!!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Chrome crashed twice today but put it down to Ofcom meddling through their overseeing the UK broadband network to ensure it doesn't go tits up during the Olympics. I believe all ISP's are affected.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Lots of problems with chrome/bt broadband over last few weeks but didn't connect this to nsc.

We're on Infinity 2 and sometimes it is as slow as a sleepy slug

When I'm at work sometimes it takes an age to unfreeze itself. Very annoying when on a tea break or lunch!!!

I get this too at work

You mean some people still use Internet Explorer? ???

Work computer so no choice. Seems ok at home on Safari.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here