Anyone else watch Not Going Out?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I do

it's very basic jokewise but done very well :) it's crap and it knows it , but STILL has me in stitches in places

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I watch it, I think Lee Mack is a very funny man, show is better than the vast majority of BBC sit coms of the last ten years.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
yeh its mustard , very funny program

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Yeah l absolutely love it, Lee Mack and Tim Vine feed off each other brilliiantly, and it is so so funny, though to be honest the reason l really watch it, is to see the gorgeous Miranda Hart, even though she only has a bit part.

Maybe Miranda isnt every red blooded male's idea of 'gorgeous', but she iis most certainly mine!.

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
A program full of one liners and innuendo. It works for me, good sitcom.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Like it. Quite liked the yank flat-mate, she couldn't act at all, but was rather tasty.

I did like Lee Macks stand-up routine, but there were several places where I thought it was rather dated. He took somebodys glasses and did a "Eric Morcambe" - but you'd have to be over 30 to have even recognised the reference surely ? (although to be fair, most in the audience laguhed) There were one or two bits where I thought similar things.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I watched Lee Mack's stand up on Channel Four a while ago, very, very funny, best stand up I have seen in a long time.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Lee Mack live is tremendous. Everyone I know who has seen his "I'm so cockney it hurts" routine was in tears watching it. He's a top guy too.
"Not Going Out" is a shameless rip-off of his and Tim Vine's live acts but none the worse for it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports