[Technology] Anyone else playing Wordle?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Shows the importance of the 1st word you use as your 1st guess, I expect a lot will have revealed a lot of letters towards the solution from theirs, making it easier to get in 2 or 3 today

Yeah, I did mine pretty early today, before people's efforts started appearing, but anyone who waits a bit could get a head start

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
Wordle220315.png

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Personally I don’t think it is in the spirit of the game to look at this thread BEFORE you do Wordle - just why would you?

Absolutely. I would never look at this during the day as a matter of principle until AFTER I had done it.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
My first fail after 74 attempts. Just really bad luck on this one.

Wordle 270 X/6

����⬜⬜��
⬜��������
⬜��������
⬜��������
⬜��������
⬜��������

Indeed! There are some very lucky posters on here who seem to manage to get a word with a multitude of choices first time or second time! I am not one of them :smile:

That is one shit run though, I am struggling to think of the words you used before you failed :smile:

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
Streak 70. Average 3.76

Wordle 270 4/6*

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
Wordle 270 4/6*

⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
🟩⬜🟨🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟨🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
Indeed! There are some very lucky posters on here who seem to manage to get a word with a multitude of choices first time or second time! I am not one of them :smile:

That is one shit run though, I am struggling to think of the words you used before you failed :smile:

I do look at amazement that no matter what the word is quite a number of people get it in three.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
My first fail after 74 attempts. Just really bad luck on this one.

Wordle 270 X/6

🟨🟩⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩

Are you doing a different Wordle? From the answer I got today, I don’t see that many possibilities if you’re only looking for the first letter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports