Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Anyone else playing Wordle?

Si Gull

Way Down South
Mar 18, 2008
On top of the world
Wordle 281 4/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜��
����������

Just the one yellow by attempt 3 but then it could only be one word, still took me the best part of an hour to get it though!

57, 100%, 3.73

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Somehow I fluked the bunker shot in for a birdie 3
Streak 94 not out
Average down to 3.9

YxxxY
xGYxG
GGGGG

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
My average is over 4, so I'm clearly not very good at this (too hasty on occasion - three times I have guessed letters I have already been shown are not there, or have failed to use something already flagged as green) but I have never spent more than 5 minutes on any game. I see myself as the Gerry Fell of wordle :lolol:

Me? More of a Geoff Boycott, except the Northern woman beater bit, but just as boring :smile:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Birdie 3.

34/34

131/34 = 3.85 avg

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
Wordle220327.png

Eric Youngs Contact Lens

Dec 9, 2020
East Sussex
back down to earth over the weekend..
Couldn't get yesterdays.. got 3 greens on go 3 using the only word I could I know that begins EPO.. literally could not fathom it and was none the wiser when I found it out what it was!
4 today - there were two choices in my head on go 3 - I went for for the wrong one and had to take the 4!!
Average at 3.92 for correct guesses.. how do we score the fails??

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
back down to earth over the weekend..
Couldn't get yesterdays.. got 3 greens on go 3 using the only word I could I know that begins EPO.. literally could not fathom it and was none the wiser when I found it out what it was!
4 today - there were two choices in my head on go 3 - I went for for the wrong one and had to take the 4!!
Average at 3.92 for correct guesses.. how do we score the fails??

Each fail counts as 7.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
My average is over 4, so I'm clearly not very good at this (too hasty on occasion - three times I have guessed letters I have already been shown are not there, or have failed to use something already flagged as green) but I have never spent more than 5 minutes on any game. I see myself as the Gerry Fell of wordle :lolol:

My starting word is DUNCE amuses me EVERY day!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here