[Technology] Anyone else playing Wordle?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
That was poor, 3 options for 1st letter, and i used all three. 5
Streak now 48 out of 48
Average 4.1

xYxxY
YxxGG
xGGGG
xGGGG
GGGGG

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Genuinely amazed that some of you got this in so few, I cant’t say what I would like to though, and no I am not suggesting that you are cheating :smile:

It's all to do with the luck of the first couple of guesses. After two guesses, it was easy as there was literally only one word that fitted. Last week, there was a word that people were getting in two or three and I took five, as I didn't have a single green.

In German wordle a few weeks ago, I had four greens on my first guess and I still failed. There's a lot of thinking to do, but there's also a fair bit of luck

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Quordle
3️⃣6️⃣ LAUGH - BOOTH
5️⃣9️⃣ WHISK - JELLY
quordle.com
⬜⬜��⬜�� ⬜⬜⬜⬜��
⬜⬜������ ����⬜⬜��
���������� ⬜⬜⬜⬜��
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ��⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ⬜��⬜⬜⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ����������

⬜⬜⬜���� ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜�� ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜�� ��⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜������⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
���������� ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ⬜��⬜⬜��
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ⬜��⬜⬜��
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ����������

First Quordle success, following 2 failures to get the 4th word.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Spoilers everywhere today

Wordle 235 1/6

����������

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
It's all to do with the luck of the first couple of guesses. After two guesses, it was easy as there was literally only one word that fitted. Last week, there was a word that people were getting in two or three and I took five, as I didn't have a single green.

In German wordle a few weeks ago, I had four greens on my first guess and I still failed. There's a lot of thinking to do, but there's also a fair bit of luck

For some words, getting four greens on the first go might be the easiest way to fail. One of the words a week or two back was Night, or similar I think. If you guessed Sight on the first go there would be about 8 other possibilities for that first letter

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports