Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Anyone else playing Wordle?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Wordle 1,033 4/6

⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜
🟩🟨⬜⬜🟨
🟩🟨⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

twice in that I did something which, for me, goes against the grain….. but it worked.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Wordle 1,033 3/6
⬜🟨⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟨⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Gonna hold my hands up and admit that was a complete fluke. Couldn't think of anything to fit guess 3, so was just typing in letters to just try and make a word. So a nice surprise 3 but not exactly satisfying.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Wordle 1,033 3/6
⬜🟨⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟨⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Gonna hold my hands up and admit that was a complete fluke. Couldn't think of anything to fit guess 3, so was just typing in letters to just try and make a word. So a nice surprise 3 but not exactly satisfying.
Quite similar for me. Looks like you, me and @Bakero all got threes after having the same pattern on two.

I played THOSE

But like you, even though I knew the start letter, end letter, and almost certainly the fourth letter I couldn't think of anything. In the end I put the phone down, made a coffee and it popped into my head to try. I wasn't even sure if the Yanks spell it like that.

It all goes to show that Mr '30 second job' Bakero would probably thrash me at Scrabble :lolol:

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
Wordle 1,034 5/6*

🟨⬜⬜🟩⬜
⬜🟨⬜🟩⬜
⬜🟨⬜🟩🟩
🟨🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

That caused me much more trouble than it should have done. So much depends on the choice of first word. I have 3 or 4 opening words that I cycle through and one of them would have cracked it quickly β€” almost certainly within 3. But I didn’t choose it.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Wordle 1,034 2/6

⬜🟨🟨⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

1713398095534.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here