Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Anyone else playing Wordle?

MTSeagulls

Sep 18, 2019
That word guarantees you can say goodbye to a 1/6.
I'm not too bothered about that as my aim is to get it right within the 6 attempts.
A 1/6 is pure luck anyway and it's always possible a word I use is the one selected.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I'm not too bothered about that as my aim is to get it right within the 6 attempts.
A 1/6 is pure luck anyway and it's always possible a word I use is the one selected.

I guess I've misguessed your opening word then. I was thinking "adieu" but maybe it's "audio"?

MTSeagulls

Sep 18, 2019
I guess I've misguessed your opening word then. I was thinking "adieu" but maybe it's "audio"?
There's around 21 different options I can use according to a scrabble site I looked up.
I'm not saying I'll always use that tactic but I have managed to get them all right so far.
I quite like the challenge when running out of attempts.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
There's around 21 different options I can use according to a scrabble site I looked up.
I'm not saying I'll always use that tactic but I have managed to get them all right so far.
I quite like the challenge when running out of attempts.

It's a good strategy. I was just making (attempting to make) an adieu/goodbye gag :)

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Screenshot_20220101-200937_Google.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Nice
got it in 5 but would have been 4 if i hadn't mixed up the co,ours and what they meant on my second guess

Ditto.

I like this!

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
They say in Scrabble that the most flexible letter set is RETAINS. Obvs it's seven letters, but that's where I'd start thinking about a systematic start.

Only five letter words can be used. I think EARTH is the word that includes as many of the frequent letters as possible?

tronnogull

May 17, 2010
I've been starting with STARE.

I've played 9 times and got it in 3 attempts in 7 of them. Today it took 4 attempts. I have one fail , when I had the last four letters all green after 2 attempts but didn't get the first letter even with 4 goes.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Anyone else staying awake until 00.01 just to get the next Wordle...? [emoji28]

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Got it in 3 after a slow start.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here