Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone else not get a gus t-shirt

emphyrian

May 25, 2004
Woodingdean
Got to the ground at 19:30 and all t-shirts had gone. noticed a pile of them under one of the food vans but the stewards said they had taken them for there kids.

So what happens now, will i still get a t-shirt having paid my £22 for the ticket?

i'm a sth in the south stand and i would have liked a 'Hola Gus' t-shirt for my albion nostalgia(sp) drawer

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I have two, got one for one of my mates who couldn't make it tonight. I picked up one after I went through the turnstyles, and the second after I went to get a tea at half time, they were giving them away!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
We got through the turnstiles at 7:30, and got our t-shirts 5 minutes after. We were originally told they had just kids ones left, but they soon got a few more boxes of them.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
They were handing them out again at half-time

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I wanted a childrens one, but they only had adult...LOL..!

As usual though, anything to do with Ken Brown is a bloody shambles.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I've got one. And I didn't go! :cool:

However, that does remind me that I still haven't received my DVD from the end of last season :angry:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
double post............

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I imagine they'll have spares that you'll be able to get hold of, going by the amount they had left at half time.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I quite fancy one if anyone knows how to get one/ doesn't want theres :)

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
They were handing them out again at half-time

Did they make an announcement? I arrived about 19.30 and they were all out. I was listening to my mp3 player on my phone so didn't hear any half time announcements.

Not that I'm bothered. I wasn't particularly outraged by the ticket price and probably wouldn't wear the shirt (I don't like t-shirts with designs on them).

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex
Got to the ground at 19:30 and all t-shirts had gone. noticed a pile of them under one of the food vans but the stewards said they had taken them for there kids.

So what happens now, will i still get a t-shirt having paid my £22 for the ticket?

i'm a sth in the south stand and i would have liked a 'Hola Gus' t-shirt for my albion nostalgia(sp) drawer

Check e-bay tomorrow. Bound to be some enterprising person flogging a couple.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
I didnt get one or realise they were giving them out half time!!

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Surrey Jim, emphyrian and Acker, please send name and address details by PM and I will sort t-shirts for you all. Sully ditto re DVD.

Only ever were two sizes (XL and child).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here