Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone else not able to get on the ticket site?

FourFourTwo

Jul 1, 2011
Been getting the usual 'Due to the high volume of activity, we are currently unable to connect you' message, only i've been refreshing the page for the past 45 minutes! Just wondering whether the site is having other issues? afterall i can't really see the site being overly busy this long after the tickets went on sale..

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Been getting the usual 'Due to the high volume of activity, we are currently unable to connect you' message, only i've been refreshing the page for the past 45 minutes! Just wondering whether the site is having other issues? afterall i can't really see the site being overly busy this long after the tickets went on sale..

Yes it's currently under some sort of breakdown situation! Maybe they are trying to sort the incorrect points allocation out.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

I got the same for about an hour this evening. Then about five mins ago it deigned to show me the login screen. So it can be done. Don't forget when you're logged in to click on My Reserved Tickets, else it tells you all three games are sold out.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Also it is very much on/off due to high demand etc

Left Footer

Sep 26, 2007
Shoreham
i was very lucky, logged on about half six got straight through and it was a doddle.
only strange part was i had two seats reserved for each match one on the row behind me as well, in fact the extra seat is still there reserved on my account.
any one else had this?

FourFourTwo

Jul 1, 2011
Don't forget when you're logged in to click on My Reserved Tickets, else it tells you all three games are sold out.
Noticed that yeah, bit strange really. Especially seeing as when i 'add my reserved tickets' it adds ALL of my friends and families tickets aswell. bit of a hassle, but oh well can't complain.

southwickseagull

Mar 4, 2004
southwick
Obviously trying to sort the points thingy out. I've got 3520 now, so twenty more for buying i should imagine the Gills ticket. I dont believe the Senior Cup and friendly get points! But stand to be corrected.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Obviously trying to sort the points thingy out. I've got 3520 now, so twenty more for buying i should imagine the Gills ticket. I dont believe the Senior Cup and friendly get points! But stand to be corrected.

You should be correct. If you look at your purchase history, you will see points have been awarded for Spurs not Gillingham. Will be corrected, I'm sure.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here