Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Anyone else having Christmas dinner/day on their own ?

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
The worst Christmas Day ever was when the Wife and kids were in Scotland due to the circumstances at the time, I went to work on site as had a price job to finish. I actually got a lot done had some peace and quiet for a change.
I’m surprised the neighbours didn’t complain it was a new build in between two houses.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
For the 1st time in 46 years this year its just me and the dog. She's a psycho rescue dog whose banned from our families homes.

Im not looking for sympathy just curious if anyone else is in the same boat.

In a way I'm kind of looking forward to not having the whole xmas big day thing but I'm sure on the day I may not be as cheery. I am having Turkey etc and hopefully visiting some friends in the evening and facetime is always there so I can talk to my daughter

Anyone else?
I wouldn’t want to be in a boat with your psycho dog.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I hope those that are on their own or simply not doing Christmas get through the day okay. I’ll be checking in from my shift and I’m sure we’ll have a laugh on here, us orphans and lost boys 👍

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Two years ago since Mrs Q was given the all clear from the oncologist and since then we’ve had two new grandchildren so 11 for lunch .. So big day again…. I can imagine I’ll want a lie down after though… I couldn’t imagine being alone at Christmas but it can get painful and you can still feel alone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here