Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*Anyone ELSE getting up at 0415 for the CARIBOU Cup DRAW*

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It's a wonderful draw and for all those unfortunate enough not to have a ticket for the league game, it's a chance to attend a fantastic Premier league stadium.

/crodo

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Anyone just getting up should listen again to BBC 5Live from 4:15 to 5:00 where they were trying to bring the draw live and couldn't believe the total cock up.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Having read through this thread and seeing the draw tweets I realised I woke up characteristically early at about the time the Albion ball was drawn. I take this as an omen but nit sure if it's good or bad, or I just needed a wee.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Awful, awful draw on all counts.
Small ground, small ticket allocation, unlikely to progress. The same people who snapped up tkts for the league game will do likewise again ( + 280 pts ) leaving a lot of people unable to go again, particularly as it won't be televised.

Won't be televised? This is South El Coastico part deux we're talking about! Away goals count as double in both legs:mad:

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Anyone just getting up should listen again to BBC 5Live from 4:15 to 5:00 where they were trying to bring the draw live and couldn't believe the total cock up.

Bizarre. Just listened to it.

It's Up All Night, and I found it at 3hours 50seconds.

What an own goal from Carabou. Why not a Facebook Live draw or something? Crackers.

And how do they think they will get the South East Asian audience interested in this when people in the UK are barely interested (unless you reach the semi-finals)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Some of you actually stayed up, just for that? WTF?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Organisers seem pretty happy with how the 3rd round draw went .

475c6a0422609b2017be41416e2075fc.gif
[/IMG]

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
15 loyalty points for the away game, great chance for people to pick up more points on people.

Would like to see one or two added to the team for this game (Murphy, sidwell), 4th round would be the furthest we have got in this since??

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
15 loyalty points for the away game, great chance for people to pick up more points on people.

Would like to see one or two added to the team for this game (Murphy, sidwell), 4th round would be the furthest we have got in this since??

It's only 5 points for bournemouth away in league and away in cup will probably be 5 points again
It's only 15 points for home cup games

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here