[Albion] Anyone else excited?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
From the moment Chelsea came calling it was inevitable Potter would go. Money, status, and the opportunity to progress the careers of his backroom team and potentially set them up for life too.

No one man is bigger than the club and we have an opportunity now for someone new to come in and push us on. It's strange that the overwhelming mood on the forum at the moment is that we are doomed, we're going to implode, Potter was the only person capable of guiding us etc.

I'm quite excited about who we will get next. Bloom rarely makes a mistake and with us looking a very healthy proposition to manage at the moment we will not be scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Once the transfer window closes we Normally have to wait 6 months for this sort of excitement/anticipation to come around.

As that cock Romano would say, here we go...

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
We’re an extremely attractive option for any ambitious coach these days, Tony will have several potential targets lined up (who will have been tracked for years, as Potter was). International break coming up is also quite helpful in terms of timing.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Yes, disappointed but a little excited. Like taking a 'Chance' card in Monopoly.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I’m excited. I think what GP was doing can be replicated and in some senses improved.

Personally I hope Bruno with Lallana as assistant get the chance to take us through to the world cup. Continuity needed.

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
From the moment Chelsea came calling it was inevitable Potter would go. Money, status, and the opportunity to progress the careers of his backroom team and potentially set them up for life too.

No one man is bigger than the club and we have an opportunity now for someone new to come in and push us on. It's strange that the overwhelming mood on the forum at the moment is that we are doomed, we're going to implode, Potter was the only person capable of guiding us etc.

I'm quite excited about who we will get next. Bloom rarely makes a mistake and with us looking a very healthy proposition to manage at the moment we will not be scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Once the transfer window closes we Normally have to wait 6 months for this sort of excitement/anticipation to come around.

As that cock Romano would say, here we go...

Shouldn't we wait until we see if and when potter goes, how much more damage is done, Potter won't leave alone. key backroom staff could also go.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I’m excited. I think what GP was doing can be replicated and in some senses improved.

Personally I hope Bruno with Lallana as assistant get the chance to take us through to the world cup. Continuity needed.

Indeed. Bruno until after the World Cup is finished, and then Martinez, would ease the pain for me somewhat.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The OP will give the new manager three games at most.....and no I am not vaguely excited

That could all change when I find out who our new manager will be though

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Shouldn't we wait until we see if and when potter goes, how much more damage is done, Potter won't leave alone. key backroom staff could also go.

I don't disagree with you. I think they will all go. Potter, Reid and Bjorn. Not too sure about David Weir though. I presume Chelsea have someone doing the equivalent to his job who is a club person rather than a Tuchel man.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
I just hope someone at the club gets on the phone to Gus Poyet, time to finish the job he started!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports