Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone doing both Carlisle and Plymouth?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just doing Carlisle

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
You can't help but laugh that these are the only 2 away games he is in the UK for.

........ yet he chose to go to the Harvester with us last Saturday instead of watching Albion v McDonalds 1/2 a mile away. Cracking.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Fair play to anyone who does either really. Carlisle cos of the distance & Plymough cos it's midweek.

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
Definitely doing Carlisle. Am tempted by Plymouth. Very tempted.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
12,000 mile flight from Sydney to Brighton done. Carlisle & Plymouth in the next five days. Looking forward to it. Albion never lose when I go, so should be fun

YOU'RE Simster's bro - this board is very yocal :lolol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I / My mate did look at flights to Carlisle yest - £90 tho and have to return Sun apparently...

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Am going to hate myself for this by about 2200 on Tuesday no doubt, but I think I'm going to be doing the drive to Plymouth.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Just Carlisle. BAD FAN.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
But presumably any job that gives you that will, in return, meaning working at weekends? Which isn't good. Unless you can bag some sort of 3-day week effort. Maybe Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays? I'll take one of those.

Sometimes, but then I book those days off as much as I can.

If I'm off, I can go to wherever I like. If I'm on an early I can make home games as I finish in time. If I'm on a night I can make home and a number of away games, so it's only a late shift that I have to actually book leave for.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here