Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone bought tickets for Barcelona FC?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Going in September.

Anyone have experience of buying tickets - either online or in the city?

There appear to be a lot of brokers online. Hard to know which are legit.

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
I bought 50 tickets for the Villareal game the day before the match last year, very few home matches sell out

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
As long as it's not the Real Madrid game, wait till you get there - it's easy to pick them up from the ticket office at the ground

You will have to queue for quite some time though BUT its definatly worth the wait :)

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
A football weekend in Barcelona is AWESOME

dsc015931sy5.jpg

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
A football weekend in Barcelona is AWESOME

dsc015931sy5.jpg

agreed, also the stadium tour is worth the entrance fee just to see the trophy cabinet/wall..

Loft23

Dec 11, 2004
Burgess Hill
We got them when we went on a stadium tour a few years back for the Barca - AC Milan game. As someones said earlier, very few games sell out so getting tickets when you're out there shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I haven't been to a game, but did a stadium tour. I was spellbound by the sheer size of the place. The museum was incredible and it didn't appear to be difficult to get tickets. Unfortunately our hockey tour didn't coincide with a match :( Try and have a look around the museum if you have time - very interesting indeed.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Hmmm... Spaniard at work reckons it could be tough.

Going for Barca v Athletic Bilbao - one of the bigger games.

Will see, I guess.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
I went to see Barca v. Real Mallorca. We bought tickets for the game about 48 hours before from the ticket office near the museum. It was dead easy to get them and they were available on the day. We paid 49 euros for the view in the picture - these were the cheapest seats, but by the looks of the website, tickets have come down in price quite considerably.

A word of warning though. If you do go in the cheapest seats, don't expect to find thousands of screaming and passionate Catalonians. DO expect to find loads of pissed up English, mainly wearing Celtic shirts for some bizarre reason...

The place is AMAZING though:thumbsup:

Attachments

• 11092005(006).jpg
    11092005(006).jpg
    389.1 KB · Views: 20

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here