Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone between Bury and Rochdale ?

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
If so do you have decent digital camera ?

There is a motorcycle at dealers I’m interested in, and the dealer is old school without a decent digital camera.
He has sent me some photos but the camera is an old less that 1mP ??? type so the quality is very poor,

I need some one to pop in a take a few decent hi res photos. 5MP camera is more that adequate.
I will make it worth your while with suitable remuneration.

cheeseroll

Jul 5, 2003
Fragrant Harbour
If so do you have decent digital camera ?

There is a motorcycle at dealers I’m interested in, and the dealer is old school without a decent digital camera.
He has sent me some photos but the camera is an old less that 1mP ??? type so the quality is very poor,

I need some one to pop in a take a few decent hi res photos. 5MP camera is more that adequate.
I will make it worth your while with suitable remuneration.

My brother in law lives in Rochdale, he always needs money as he has two young boys, what's the address/model?

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
dont fancy the trip to Bury next week in the cup?

Its an idea, except the i'm not sure it would fit on the coach back, no fcuking way i'm riding it back in this weather :lol:
Anyone going one willing to help with a few photos ?

Boris Johnson

Brighton Invader
Nov 19, 2010
Alright fella, I've aslked the 'better half' if she could nip out to have a look for you. She lives in Radcliffe near Bury and is also a biker.
Let me know what the name of the dealer is and if you can wait until the weekend and the weather is ok, she'll nip out and take some pics for ya.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here