:bounce: :bounce: I want to know too!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Do you need to book?

Sk8er

:bounce: :bounce: I want to know too!

I haven't had the Sunday roast deal. But did a stadium tour on a Sunday and we finished in the 1901 in the east as Dicks bar was shut. Everyone in there had just finished their lunch but the puddings and cakes where left out and look. Very tasty but we where very hungover as it was after the birmingham game. We have also eaten in the east stand brassier before a match a few times and found it to be good food.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The tour guide was saying this week that the East Stand Brasserie is open not sure if he said every day or Mon -Fri and the food is cooked by catering students and for about £9 you can get a very good 3 course meal. I am going to try it with wife one day.

Chunk

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
Went a couple of months back. Pretty good, decent cuts of meat (choice of three). Table service, apart from desert. Free bottles water on the tables.

Reasonable value, as long as your not expecting a 5 quid eat all you can Toby carvery.

Sk8er

The tour guide was saying this week that the East Stand Brasserie is open not sure if he said every day or Mon -Fri and the food is cooked by catering students and for about £9 you can get a very good 3 course meal. I am going to try it with wife one day.
A friend of the our family is or was the head chief/tutor who ran the catering students that cook the midweek lunches. So my mum and dad being retired can't get enough of it as its so cheap (in the week) I think most of their village has been and not many of them are footie fans but believe that it is a real community stadium.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports