Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

anyone at Vic now? 22.40

Market Porter

Or The Globe
Feb 14, 2008
South Walk
Soz, on blachberry and in a suir but...Ladies and Gentlemen...Victoria istaion, just chatting ,Sone spurs lloon reckons i organised spurs aberdeen session...WHAT! bit of a kerfuflle, a few slaps and a hows yer father. Shaky hands and and a what the f**k from me. So, i know the history but what actually happened as i have just been put tbgrouh the ringer. Honestly.. I dont know nuffink. Bloke reckoned we knew his name. Spill. And no DR thanks.

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Soz, on blachberry and in a suir but...Ladies and Gentlemen...Victoria istaion, just chatting ,Sone spurs lloon reckons i organised spurs aberdeen session...WHAT! bit of a kerfuflle, a few slaps and a hows yer father. Shaky hands and and a what the f**k from me. So, i know the history but what actually happened as i have just been put tbgrouh the ringer. Honestly.. I dont know nuffink. Bloke reckoned we knew his name. Spill. And no DR thanks.

this

Market Porter

Or The Globe
Feb 14, 2008
South Walk
Hey, thanks for the sympaty. He appears to be waiting, waiting for a resident of an ESTATE, he was quite certain.. In the meantime. I wil maybe get a takeaway beer. Who is this man, thing?

Market Porter

Or The Globe
Feb 14, 2008
South Walk
ApologIes, home now and lucid. Bloke was adamant to the point of pugilism with a slap or two. Thought it was a myth but he wants a rematch. WTF is he on about? I was just having a beer at Vic When he got all aunty violet, what. Total diesel, 145 a litre. Nuts.

Sorted,

Mighty night

D

Deleted member 18477

Hey, thanks for the sympaty. He appears to be waiting, waiting for a resident of an ESTATE, he was quite certain.. In the meantime. I wil maybe get a takeaway beer. Who is this man, thing?

ApologIes, home now and lucid. Bloke was adamant to the point of pugilism with a slap or two. Thought it was a myth but he wants a rematch. WTF is he on about? I was just having a beer at Vic When he got all aunty violet, what. Total diesel, 145 a litre. Nuts.

Sorted,

Mighty night

:lol::lol::lol:

Edit: on second read this is f***ing HILARIOUS!!!! Haha. Potential gold.

Last edited by a moderator:

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one

Are you taking speed?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Sorted,

Mighty night

Arguable.

D

Deleted member 18477

How has this receieved such little responses! Less than 20 posts!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I think he is dead right....but surely wheels made of fencing panels turn better than those made of sheep's innards

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here