Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anybody recognise this person ?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I have seen him at a few away games I used to go to.

...or he is Janet Street Porters Dentist

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
What Cheeky **** has put my picture on NSC? well out of order, more to the point, how has someone actually got hold of this picture????

Here is another !!

n774088956_385197_6020.jpg

:shrug:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I can trump that.

I know Paul Camilin's uncle, so there!

I can trump that.
Im an unmonied relative of Tony Bloom..mother is related to his gran somehow...she mentioned the Bloom connection in the past when Bloom the elder was a director......

Back to the question, if it isnt hitony, is it Osama Bin Laden after a major gilette moment?

Last edited:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
In first picture he looks a fair bit like the guy I got a lift to the match with yesterday, not at all in your second pic though, his name was JJ :shrug:

caesar

Oct 9, 2005
Yes i do know him. Having just checked his facebook site, he has posted this photo of himself every day for the past week or so and obviously loves it! Makes me think you might just be that person Wookie? PC

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Yes i do know him. Having just checked his facebook site, he has posted this photo of himself every day for the past week or so and obviously loves it! Makes me think you might just be that person Wookie? PC

No I am definatly not him !!!!!

However I do know him and winding him up, because as you say, he does love that picture !!:laugh:

medicine man

Jan 22, 2004
by the sea
Lenny Henry? He's got that thing that Jacko had that makes him look like a, y'know, Honkey.
I can see why Dawn dumped him...

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
No I am definatly not him !!!!!

However I do know him and winding him up, because as you say, he does love that picture !!:laugh:

He will be happy when he sees that Wookie..............:wrong:

But funny all the same!!:laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here