Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Anybody else still really angry?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Yeh I’m still angry.
Mainly because that VAR ref will be back next week Feckin up someone else’s game
And so will Lee Mason.
Beyond belief that these two haven’t been sacked

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
hopefully this works ...... but it is the Daily Mail
It's also completely meaningless, because the games would have had a completely different course. Everything after the (non) VAR decision would have been different.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
hopefully this works ...... but it is the Daily Mail
Crystal Palace have gained four points thanks to the technology, and would otherwise be 17th rather than 12th.

No, not jammy at all are they?

I'm calm but put me in front of the throbber that bungled it and I'll point at him, shout "you f***ing blind useless ****" and then go and have a peppermint soya latte or something else uber het.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
RDZ in his press conference was philosophical

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Webb has made personal visits to Arsenal and us for a private meeting and discussion.
The matter is over as far as the club's are concerned.

Having watched the match on Wednesday night, I'm looking forward to the soft penalty for us and the excessive yellow for Fulham.
Hopefully that will give us the edge.

Once we've had those decisions, I'm happy to draw a line under it too.

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
I keep looking at the Premier League table and adding on the extra two points we were denied by VAR last week and getting really irate about the whole thing. A win tomorrow and we could have gone 5th but no, that can't happen now.

I know there are other things to get angry about but I can't think of any at the moment.
Mac missing a hatful of chances would be above var

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I've got used to it over a lifetime of watching football. Ron Challis anyone?

It's not worth being bitter about.

We're not picked on. I can recall in recent years some shocking, arrogant mistakes by Atkinson and Friend in non-Albion games, that swung the points by final whistle.

Not helped by a league of often cheating players. Talksport are now literally laughing each Monday at the penalty winning dives by Grealish.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I have now rationalised it in my own mind. The bad karma accrued will ultimately result in our breaking the hoodoo and battering them next month, when I shall be there to see it.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I keep looking at the Premier League table and adding on the extra two points we were denied by VAR last week and getting really irate about the whole thing. A win tomorrow and we could have gone 5th but no, that can't happen now.

I know there are other things to get angry about but I can't think of any at the moment.
We we weren't denied two extra points, just a 1-0 lead that we got a while after.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I've got used to it over a lifetime of watching football. Ron Challis anyone?

It's not worth being bitter about.

We're not picked on. I can recall in recent years some shocking, arrogant mistakes by Atkinson and Friend in non-Albion games, that swung the points by final whistle.

Not helped by a league of often cheating players. Talksport are now literally laughing each Monday at the penalty winning dives by Grealish.
5live also did last weekend. Grealish staying on his feet should be the headline.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
I was disappointed about the decision and unhappy about the general incompetence of VAR. I’ve got over the decision and am now looking forward to tomorrow. I still think VAR needs to change, particularly offsides.

5Ways Gull

È quello che è
Feb 2, 2009
Fiveways, Brighton
I was upset by the decision. I think if we had been teetering just above the relegation zone I would be seething. Probably losing sleep. Unfortunately I think I still have a #teamslikebrighton mindset.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018

Cause and effect means we cannot say we lost 2 points, you simply just don’t know how the game would have been played if allowed.

Pissed off at the time but nothing can be done, moved on

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013

Attachments

• IMG-20230217-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20230217-WA0004.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 30

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here