Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anybody else feel as though this may be a more TRANSITIONAL season?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I don't really know how we'll get on in the first half of the season, but I fully expect us to go on a run of battering teams in the second half and finish in the play-offs.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
such a disappointing result today. absolutely gutted to lose to a late goal AGAIN............

where we will end up, no idea.....

wait and see

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I reckon we could be stuck in this league for many, many years to come.

No sorry - If we can't beat Leeds away we are doomed. League 2 calling :)

I am truly amazed at the negativity on here after 1 away defeat which we very nearly won. We have lost sparrow, dicker , and hammond - which of these would have strengthened the team today?

Agustien may well prove to be the key player in midfield. We were told there may be 2 more signings - keep the faith !

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
A victory at home will get us up and running. A few players need to be fitter and up to speed and a pleasing signing or two will strengthen the squad and give it new ingredients. We've had an abnormal summer and need a win and a couple of new faces to have that all brushed to one side and get the future thought of more and positively.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
We will start slowly and gradually gather momentum. Whether that is enough to get us into the play- offs is a matter of timing and remains to be seen. I'm pretty optimistic though.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
We lost the first league game of last season too , but I'm reckoning 7th/8th this season , going to take a bit of time for Oscar to work out who exactly he wants etc..

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I don't think it will be more than a transitional month or so, then we'll fly.

blue2

Apr 21, 2010
It's the first game get a grip the first ten games are about finding the Oscar way it's all about how we play in the final 20 games

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I don't think it will be more than a transitional month or so, then we'll fly.

Yep ive been saying this, never expected us to hit the ground running in the first month a bit of tweaking here and there, still a few signings to be made & the players getting used to the way Oscar wants to play also after another couple of games everyone will be up to match fitness and then I do believe NO ONE IN THIS DIVISION WILL TOUCH US
also gotta say that KEMY will be this years player of the season when he becomes match fit awesome player :)

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
In the same way that people say that the Premier League is separated into 3 different divisions, I feel that way about the Championship this year.

I think it'll be a tough season as there are a lot of good team vying for the promotion and its probably a higher standard than last year.

As well as ourselves: QPR, Reading, Wigan, Bolton, Forest, Watford and perhaps Blackburn.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here