Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anybody Driving to Sheffield?

Gary Nelson

Jul 25, 2003
Hove
Struggling with getting a fair cheap ticket for saturday and the prospect of leaving at 6am and getting in at 12. Anyone driving up with a spare seat available?

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Matt you're a goon.

Do you want me to find you the cheap ticket?

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
The cheapest I could find was £41 return London-Sheffield. On top of this I would have approx £14 Worthing-London return on the railcard. All the cheaper tickets on the site I looked (Q-Jump) had to be purchased by last Friday.

Is there a cheaper option?

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Jim D said:
The cheapest I could find was £41 return London-Sheffield. On top of this I would have approx £14 Worthing-London return on the railcard. All the cheaper tickets on the site I looked (Q-Jump) had to be purchased by last Friday.

Is there a cheaper option?

If you can find a friend, 2 of you can travel 1st class from London to Sheffield for £26 and there are still some of these tickets available.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Uncle Buck said:
If you can find a friend, 2 of you can travel 1st class from London to Sheffield for £26 and there are still some of these tickets available.

He has about as much chance of finding a friend as he does of finding said train ticket.:dunce:

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Where do you find this £26 ticket (I assume it's £26 each)? I can't find anything on the sites I've looked at.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here