any1 @ UNI?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rod Thomas

Dec 29, 2003
Liverpool
I study at Liverpool John Moores. I am back for the summer now after completing my first year sport science. Its supposed to be one of the best uni's to gain this particular degree that's why I chose LJM. I can't wait to finish my degree.

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
I am in my second year studying Politics at Exeter.

Hove&Albion F.C

May 15, 2004
Albionupnorth said:
I'v just completed an HND in Professional Sound recording at Salford University, Manchester:clap2:

Just found out today that I'v been accepted on the degree course for next year.:clap2: :clap2:

Another year of tax dodging!!:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Your not the lad i was chatting to on the field at Castle Irwell campus during Varsity games were you? From woodingdean? We were both in our albion tops.

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
Hove&Albion F.C said:
But alas (and more importantly!), we have fitter laydies than the proper manchester uni- what with all our arts courses n all :p :love:

excuse, me 'hove&albion'. some of us have found love at the 'proper' one so show a little respect! see you tomorrow on the 8:33 chris! take care.

daveyboybhafc2

Dec 5, 2003
Bath
Hart's mistress said:
Marvellous scenes, Brighton fans in Bath - I'm going to Bath Uni next year

Was walkin round bath to day in my shirt (and got a few dirty looks !) and saw a guy in the donatello shirt, walking down the street

Hove&Albion F.C

May 15, 2004
TiD said:
excuse, me 'hove&albion'. some of us have found love at the 'proper' one so show a little respect! see you tomorrow on the 8:33 chris! take care.

Was tongue in cheek matey, seeing as mine is also from the uni of!! But yes mate, see you tomorrow bright n early at piccadilly. For the start of what should be a memorable weekend! :bounce:

Crazy Cornish Gal

Dec 26, 2003
Brighton
Uni ?? :eek: no way just the word scares me!

Albionupnorth

May 19, 2004
Manchester
Hove&Albion F.C said:
Your not the lad i was chatting to on the field at Castle Irwell campus during Varsity games were you? From woodingdean? We were both in our albion tops.

Nope, it was'nt me but I was at the games, competing in the football tornament. - Sounds like theres a few of us up here tho!

PM me and maybe we could meet for a beer in the Pav.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports