Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any1 Else Bored With Falmer?

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
I really want falmer more than anything and see that the future is falmer...But ive had enough of standing watching my team battle to stay in this division and all i hear is. WE WANT FALMER

1) boring songs which have been sung since 1901
2)marching everywhere
3)flower aragements
4)sit-ins

Even other clubs must look at us and think for fcuk sake their boring..like a stuck record. all this shite will not change prescots decision and i'd love everyone to chill and concentrate on keeping the lads in the championship instead of singing bout something which is out of our control.....What about 'WE WANT QUINCY'

He will keep us up...prescott wont! but it will secure our future bla bla bla..lets let it be and get behind the eleven stripes and leave the business side to the business men.

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
Are you trying to insult the countless man hours supporters of this club have put in to head this campaign and keep it at the top of this city's agenda and make sure it is constantly in the public eye nationally?

The quirky and innovative way we have kept the campaign running like the flowers and marches you mentioned should have never have happened should it?

According to you we should just sing the name of an 18 year old Arsenal player, that would have been better?:shootself

Jul 14, 2003
BN2
Of course I'm bored with it - I bloody work here! (See earlier thread.)

What it needs, more than anything else, is a massive f*ck-off stadium.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
See-Goals said:
Are you trying to insult the countless man hours supporters of this club have put in to head this campaign and keep it at the top of this city's agenda and make sure it is constantly in the public eye nationally?

The quirky and innovative way we have kept the campaign running like the flowers and marches you mentioned should have never have happened should it?

According to you we should just sing the name of an 18 year old Arsenal player, that would have been better?:shootself

No im not saying it was all a waste of time..credit to all those who have been commited to keeping our great club alive,But I am saying none of it will make any difference anymore,lets let it lie and now concentrate on voicing for the team like we used to in our championship seasons of years gone by. Where we acted as a player number twelve for the stripes.

Instead were just wasting our energy...nows the time for the team to get the spotlight..in light of the past week they are going to need every voice on the KEEP ALBION IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
byf said:
I really want falmer more than anything and see that the future is falmer...But ive had enough of standing watching my team battle to stay in this division and all i hear is. WE WANT FALMER

2)marching everywhere
3)flower aragements
4)sit-ins

Even other clubs must look at us and think for fcuk sake their boring..like a stuck record. all this shite will not change prescots decision and i'd love everyone to chill and concentrate on keeping the lads in the championship instead of singing bout something which is out of our control.....What about 'WE WANT QUINCY'

He will keep us up...prescott wont! but it will secure our future bla bla bla..lets let it be and get behind the eleven stripes and leave the business side to the business men.

Me! It's not even going to be big enough in the medium to long term. So we will be back to where we were at the Goldstone. Looking for a site for a bigger ground.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Re: Re: Any1 Else Bored With Falmer?

3gulls said:
Me! It's not even going to be big enough in the medium to long term. So we will be back to where we were at the Goldstone. Looking for a site for a bigger ground.

I disagree..the size is fine..how big do you think we can be?

were in our prem at the moment..we only scrambled 25k people for one of the biggest games in our history..so im quite sure 22k will be enough..no1 wants a 40k all seater that will be 1/4 full for the next 10+years

Re: Re: Re: Any1 Else Bored With Falmer?

byf said:
I disagree..the size is fine..how big do you think we can be?

were in our prem at the moment..we only scrambled 25k people for one of the biggest games in our history..so im quite sure 22k will be enough..no1 wants a 40k all seater that will be 1/4 full for the next 10+years
:yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

Go back to your Burberry mates and stop trying to be controversial.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
we are not that simple that we can't put our efforts into campaigning for Falmer on the one hand while supporting the team to stay in the championship on the other. why do we have to make a choice ??

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I know it's crucial and I know we have to keep it up but I'm bored with the spin from the club.

Cullip has left because he wants to play in front of 20,000 people in a decent stadium - NO...Cullip left to further his career and have a chance of playing in the premiership.

What next, Blunkett resigns because he was frustrated at the lack of progress with the Falmer application? Jeanette Krankie falls of a beanstalk because Withdean is not large enough to support a team of our size? Binge drinking increases largely down to undersized sporting arena?

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Simon you f***ing imbecile.

The future is Falmer. Without it we have nothing.

We cannot give up now.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
fatboy said:
Simon you f***ing imbecile.

The future is Falmer. Without it we have nothing.

We cannot give up now.

Andy you brainwashed prick.

I dont deny the fact we need a staduim...But it must really spur the lads on to victory when they hear the same droan every week..stand up if you want...................................... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Tell you what lets see how happy you bunch of morons are when weve got some clown like hinsh managing us with no decent players because we drop out of the division this year. That is a major priority..why is it thats all i hear from the stands??? what about:

WE WANT TO STAY UP! SAY WE WANT TO STAY UP

STAND UP IF YOU WANNA STAY UP

tomysupercup

North Stand Kollective
Sep 17, 2004
NORTH STAND
byf said:

2)marching everywhere
3)flower aragements
4)sit-ins

Or maybe other clubs would look at us and think.............why don't they sing about their new ground etc?

Surely we need a balance between all different songs/chants, including those about Falmer, which as everone knows is a massive part of this club at the moment.

?

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
If we give up we will lose. The nimby's will point to us and push the argument that 'if it's not important to the fans, why build it?' Would you rather play at Falmer in League 1 or Withdean in the Championship?

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
:yawn:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here