Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any update on the Capital One Cup tickets?

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Have emailed the club and will post response when it comes back. Neither mine nor my 3 children's details are recognised.. but the wife's are! Weird.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Tried online and can log in Ok, but friends and family seems to have lost all details.
Called through to the ticket line and bought 6 tickets no problem and no queue to get through.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
I rang the ticket line and used option 7 (I think it was) for "all other enquiries". The guy reset my password immediately and was able to log in successfully whilst on the phone to him. Must say I prefer the old version of the ticketing site...

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Okay.. emailed supporter services with my fan number and DoB.. and they reset my password (and for the others i'd asked for)

Sorted.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Okay.. emailed supporter services with my fan number and DoB.. and they reset my password (and for the others i'd asked for)

Sorted.

So....

does half the database need to ring up to reset their passwords, or is somenone looking at the problem?

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Explained my issue to them (including the "reset password" generating an email to one of my Friends & Family rather than me) and there was no indication that there was a wider issue that they would be investigating. Hopefully the penny will drop as more and more people contact them...depending on how proactive the people on their phone lines are with raising the issue.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
So....

does half the database need to ring up to reset their passwords, or is somenone looking at the problem?

I indicated others were having issues...

I guess it will become apparent as more people call in

Richard Tiltmans Shin Pad

Rustingtons' Mr Guiness
Jan 10, 2012
North Stand, Row Q
No probs at all here, apart from my own seat in the North not being available..........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here