Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

any pubs showing the LIVE foreign coverage of West ham v Brighton this saturday ??

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Where is the Blue Lagoon please?

On the seafront, on your right if your coming into Brighton from the West - I never know whether it's quite Hove or Portslade. I'm going to say Hove.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
how about The Exchange - they showing it. Blue Lagoon is a bit weird plus it's in the middle of nowhere

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
At the western end of Hove lagoon , Used to be called the Adur i believe .

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Blue Lagoon is a bit weird

71175_46362274529_932761_n.jpg

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If the Blue Lagoon is showing it, then the Harbour View in Portslade will almost certainly have it as well. Just a bit further along from the Blue Lagoon as you travel west along the seafront, its on your right just past the lights at the bottom of Boundary Rd.

Not a bad little boozer. And they do ORANJEBOOM on draught.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Managed to speak to the lovely Lisa from Rileys. She's not sure what channels she can get but if she can get the Brighton game she will show it. They have a Swiss box. Only one screen available tomorrow though as she has100 darts p;ayers in

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
then the Harbour View in Portslade will almost certainly have it as well. Just a bit further along from the Blue Lagoon as you travel west along the seafront, its on your right just past the lights at the bottom of Boundary Rd.

Not a bad little boozer. And they do ORANJEBOOM on draught.
We used to do our celebratory (first/last game, birthdays etc) drinking there before taxi-ing it to The Goldstone.

We'd get smashed, watch the footy, head back and the landlady would never let us back in.
The old boy landlord would have to sweet talk her, probably talking pound signs, before she'd back down.

Then we'd end the evening by being banned from The Halfway House. Happy days.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
=Stat Brother;4852158]We used to do our celebratory (first/last game, birthdays etc) drinking there before taxi-ing it to The Goldstone.

We'd get smashed, watch the footy, head back and the landlady would never let us back in.
The old boy landlord would have to sweet talk her, probably talking pound signs, before she'd back down.

I'm not a regular there, but I watched us get raped at Southampton on their Al Jazeera feed earlier this season.

There was something wrong with the picture there though. The ref gave them a penalty, but on their TV the challenge was a MILE outside the box. Odd perspective or something.

If you can put up with that though, its not a bad place to watch it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here