Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any NSCers in NYC?

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
There are a few in NYC like Lyndhurst 14?. I am about a 6 hour drive away in upper NY living in the finger lakes region which is cool. Closest city to me is Rochester.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Foleys is my mate Shaun's place. Fantastic bar/restaurant and quite a bit of Albion memorabilia in there. Palace stuff is banned.
There's a tribute area to my Sister in there. She was a big Albion fan who lived in NYC for 25 years before succumbing to Cancer in July 2004. Please visit, you won't be disappointed.
I'll be visiting on September so will be good to meet for a couple of pints. Pencil in Saturday night, 12th September.

Cheers, Mac.

samwaudby

Feb 24, 2008
Look up Ivan Suckmeoff, i think you'll find he's a solid brighton boy :)

I'm not sure if you realize it yet, but you're becoming rather boring. May I suggest finding something better to do with your time, other than needlessly wasting a stupid amount of time on posting this stuff in a forum, you complete fuckwit. Thanks.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
I'm not sure if you realize it yet, but you're becoming rather boring. May I suggest finding something better to do with your time, other than needlessly wasting a stupid amount of time on posting this stuff in a forum, you complete fuckwit. Thanks.

That was the £1,000,000 Answer! :thumbsup:

Srsly though fabregas, f*** OFF! Second thread i've seen and i feel the need to shout at you about!

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Foleys is my mate Shaun's place. Fantastic bar/restaurant and quite a bit of Albion memorabilia in there. Palace stuff is banned.
There's a tribute area to my Sister in there. She was a big Albion fan who lived in NYC for 25 years before succumbing to Cancer in July 2004. Please visit, you won't be disappointed.
I'll be visiting on September so will be good to meet for a couple of pints. Pencil in Saturday night, 12th September.

Cheers, Mac.

I'm going to make a visit in a fortnight when I am in NYC for the Mets/Cards series. Anywhere that bans Palace stuff is alright by me :albion2:

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
I've been living in the upper east side NYC for about 18 months - always happy to meet up for a beer and talk about the greatest team in the world.

Kick Ass Minton

Brooklynite
Oct 8, 2003
Brooklyn, NY
Brooklynite Seagull here - known to frequent the red lion on Bleecker St for the footy on Sat mornings

holler at me if your out and about in NYC or Williamsburg in brooklyn

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003

Cheers, Mac.

12 Sep pencilled in. At Foley's?

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Brooklynite Seagull here - known to frequent the red lion on Bleecker St for the footy on Sat mornings

holler at me if your out and about in NYC or Williamsburg in brooklyn

So you, me and Lyndhurst 14 need to meet up for a couple of beers.

Then we can meet Barry Izback at Foleys when he's here in a couple of weeks and papajaff on 12 Sep.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I've been in Foley's this week. Its bloody great!!
Stand by for photos to be loaded to NSC when I get back (am writing this in NYC Internet cafe)
Signed striped SKINT shirt circa 2004 in a frame on the wall and Albion friendly staff!
I'll be back in there on my next trip.

Cheers Sean :thumbsup:

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Foleys now have 3 Albion shirts including the signed one on display amongst all the other soccer and baseball memorabilia - very impressive.

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses

Cheers, Mac.

I'll be in NYC staying in Manhattan in 3 weeks. Where exactly is Foleys

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Foley's NY

I have sent this thread to my mate Shaun and he's very happy that Albion fans are frequenting.

The Albion signed shirt is my Sisters who died in July 04. She loved the Albion.

All you have to do to find Foleys is head for the Empire State Building. 33rd Street and right in the middle of the ESB, across the road. I'll be there on September 12th with a load of mates.

Cheers, Mac.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here