Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any News On Buckley?

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
Anyone?

Maybe an insider of some sort is knocking about NSC this morning?

If not, those that were there, how did it look?

Hope to see him fit again asap, so he can continue his already pretty swift rise to Albion leg end!

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Not sure,they are saying its a ham string and only 2 weeks about,but that would be a very minor tear/strain.The fact he was helped off the pitch and was hobbling would suggest it is worse than that but who knows?

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Poyet said 2 weeks straight after the game but guess they won't know until later/tomorrow. They're going to have to look after Buckley and Lua Lua's hamstrings as their game relies on pace.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Real shame as he looked lively again in the time he was on the pitch yesterday. At least we have players like Noone to come in as a replacement, although this injury does make it more important that we get LuaLua fit again. Hopefully he'll be in the squad on Wednesday.

The Goon

Gully's Boy
Nov 24, 2008
Blowing up the Balloons!!!
Spoke to the first team coach last night (don't know his name) as I walk past the stadium as the team coach got back. He said Buckley was 'uncomfortable' and 'fingers crossed' that lualua would be fit on Wednesday.

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
Hope we don't get kicked out of the running in this league. We've got a great style and I love our policy of having 3 lively as f*** wingers as the spark on top of the general gameplan... get well soon Will. Agreed, I hope we get a look at Kaz again fit and well, Nooney can't do it all on his own! Good thing he is on such good form though!

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Spoke to the first team coach last night (don't know his name) as I walk past the stadium as the team coach got back. He said Buckley was 'uncomfortable' and 'fingers crossed' that lualua would be fit on Wednesday.

Er...that would be Charlie Oatway or are you talking about the very tall fitness coach Matt Miller?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here