Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any Leeds News Yet?

Exactly HOW do they intend arranging the play-offs, if the verdict doesn't come until 19 May? The final is on 25 May.

We are talking about the Football League here...and their desire to f*** up everything they touch.

I hope they do and then get docked more points for it :lolol::thumbsup:

The Football League doesn't have the balls to deduct more points from Dirty Scummy Leeds if there was trouble...I bet they're desperately looking for a way to give them all of their points back.

The FL only flex their muscles against clubs like us, Swindon and a few other 'smaller' clubs.

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
There is so much outrageous flunking going on here, because the FL don't have the balls to stand up to Leeds. And now the prospect of a decision being announced after the promotion issue has been sorted? So what do Carlisle fans do if they come second, fourteen points clear of Leeds? Do they happily go home after the last match and wait for the FL to announce its decision? It's ludicrous and it's about time we had some people running this game who are competent.

The Football League doesn't have the balls to deduct more points from Dirty Scummy Leeds if there was trouble...I bet they're desperately looking for a way to give them all of their points back.

The FL only flex their muscles against clubs like us, Swindon and a few other 'smaller' clubs.

I don't see why the league should be looking for a way to hand points back to Leeds as Leeds are challenging the right of the FL to have made this decision in the first place. I'm pretty sure they would be keen to retain sovereignty over decisions like these. If Leeds succeed then I'm afraid it is a license for 'big' clubs to do exactly as they want. Truth is Leeds United were wound up and liquidated, LU07 should be damn grateful they are even in is this league at all rather than the northern equivalent of the Isthmian league which I'm pretty sure is where a reconstituted Bournemouth would end up if they went out of business in the summer.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
TOP ranting by Robyn Schonhofer on TalkSport just now

Great stuff

:bowdown: :bowdown:

Quite! :clap:

I'm not a regular talksport listener, but noticed Danny Kelly was on so stuck with it. Is he often on? He's great!

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
What did she say ??

Basically, Leeds should shut up and get on with things as they are at the moment. Accept their punishment and 'stop all their UTTER TOSH' and just let everyone else get on with the business of catching them.

Quite! :clap:

I'm not a regular talksport listener, but noticed Danny Kelly was on so stuck with it. Is he often on? He's great!

No he's not on often. He's filling in this week for Hawksbee and Jacobs who are SUPERB by the way.

:thumbsup:

Robyn

Oct 8, 2003
London
Ahh but I told them I was deaf to their moaning so I hear nothing!

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Ahh but I told them I was deaf to their moaning so I hear nothing!

HAHAHA

All the Northern callers are saying she should 'stop meddling'

*dangerous*

Carlisle fan on now saying if Leeds get 15 points back they should scrap the play-offs and just promote the 3rd placed team.

Great stuff!

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Sorry to say this - but the day that a season's hard work could be determined by lawyers and panels and the day that a genuine club (Rotherham) could go to the wall, while the upper echelon elite hand out 100 grand a week salaries to prima donnas who can't be half-arsed to play for their country is the day when I feel like giving up on this football lark. What will surface next season to screw up the system.........

:flameboun

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
It has now been announced that a verdict will be given by the 1st May to avoid complications with the Play Offs. These idiots make it up as they go along!

So Poor old Doncaster or Carlisle could on Thursday 1st May be promoted, but following the outcome of this appeal end up being in the play offs (if Leeds got the 15 points back).

Altenatively we (or Walsall) could be in a play off spot to suddenly find ourselves back in 7th spot and missing out!

This is a farce. They are running scared of Bates. Leeds started legal action against the FL which is agains the rules, so they should be docked yet another 10 or 15 points!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Absolutely disgraceful. The football league really is full of f***ing shit. Sack the f***ing lot of them. :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here