Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any idea where Kim Jong-Un is?

el punal

Apparently, in secret talks with Tony Bloom who wants to sign him up as the new Albion striker in January. According to the club scouts in North Korea he's invincible, never been on a losing side and buries the opposition at will. Sounds ideal.

New songs anyone? I'll start : " He's fat, he's round . . . . . ". :lolol:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Apparently, in secret talks with Tony Bloom who wants to sign him up as the new Albion striker in January. According to the club scouts in North Korea he's invincible, never been on a losing side and buries the opposition at will. Sounds ideal.

New songs anyone? I'll start : " He's fat, he's round . . . . . ". :lolol:

... he's never to be found,
Kim Jong-Un, Kim Jong-Un

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
I personally believe there has been a coup, got no evidence to justify my belief. I just think something's up with the regime. There had been rumours of discontent when he was appointed, so perhaps those dissenting finally got their way.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Hasn't he gone to draw the tombola in Hollingdean?

Or maybe I heard it wrong and he's got ebola in Woodingdean.

L

litmanen

Probably hanging out with Putin.

At least i know for sure where Sammy Hyppia is right now. He is at the Helsinki Olympic Stadium together with the real Litmanen watching Finland vs Greece.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
He's filming one of those programmes where people go for meals round other peoples houses, its called Kim,Dine with Me.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I saw him in The Beaufort yesterday. He was on his way to the AMEX to meet the public relations team.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Heard he was in discussions with the BBC regarding a solo dancing show, Strictly Kim Dancing .

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
I cannot believe that his top general (effectively his number 2) visited Seoul and met with the SK President unless Kim was dead. The famine and breakdown in NK is just so appalling it is beyond their government to act to repair things. Soldiers have no bullets to pick off escapees [to China] so vastly increasing numbers do escape and broadcast the truth about NK back to their families. I believe Kim has been bumped off.

Push has come to shove in NK and you can expect big news to break soon, is my guess. Ironically it will be a very big problem for SK, as re-unification is likely to cost trillions and set their economy back 30 years. Not all SK-ers feel warmth towards NK-ers and reunification will not be like parted lovers running towards each other...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here