Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Any friendlies?

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
The difficulty will be making the real games not feel like friendlies. That's going to be a difficult motivational job - possibly more so for the teams who are meant to be at home.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Yep current drive time stadium to stadium 1 hour 26 minutes. But no chance of us playing Southampton when we are playing them soon anyway.

Chelsea training ground at Cobham just 56 mins away, so that one makes most sense out of the those we have already played in the P/L. And probably the best test for us for the games v top six we have left?

Training ground to training ground (where closed door friendlies are usually played) is about the same:

https://goo.gl/maps/vJsafBb5CWxjBCab6

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Anyone heard anything.

I think both Arsenal and Newcastle have played twice, would like to know if we are doing/have done anything, and quite possibly we have, but can’t see anything reported.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Anyone heard anything.

I think both Arsenal and Newcastle have played twice, would like to know if we are doing/have done anything, and quite possibly we have, but can’t see anything reported.

We had an 11v11 in house match yesterday at the Amex. Dont know the score but pretty sure we didn't lose

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Anyone heard anything.

Spurs played corona Norwich

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
We had an 11v11 in house match yesterday at the Amex. Dont know the score but pretty sure we didn't lose

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

[emoji2]

Wonder if we’re behind the curve if the best we can do is ‘in-house’ friendlies.....

Yes, undefeated though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here