Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any Albion going to England v Denmark away?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
:wave:

out tuesday morning, back thursday morning. got a mates hostel floor and copenhagen airport to add to my list of stupid places slept in while watching england

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
:wave:

out tuesday morning, back thursday morning. got a mates hostel floor and copenhagen airport to add to my list of stupid places slept in while watching england

How much did you pay for your flights?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

about £40 out and £60 back - both with norweigian air

not particularly good but i missed the boat a bit waiting for confimartion that my mate wasn't coming as the cheap easyjet flights were all snapped up early doors. looked into flying into stockholm for £12 each way with ryanair and training it down to copenhagen, but ryanairs jewish policy of avoiding airport tax by flying into fields in the middle of nowhere meant that by the time a bus/taxi was used to get to the station, you only ended up saving about £20 in total on the journey which wasn't really worth all the hassle

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
That's still pretty decent, espicially as you're not paying for accomodation.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

CC2

Nov 9, 2008
Going on the day trip with Sport Options. Out of Luton early Wednesday morning, back in the early hours of Thursday. It was so expensive last time that a lot of people resorted to buying cans from supermarkets and drinking outside. I have sent an email to some colleagues in our Copenhagen office asking for advice on suitable (cheaper) bars. It'll be expensive but not as expensive as Norway was a few weeks ago - £10 for half a litre of the local beer, ouch!!!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Going on the day trip with Sport Options. Out of Luton early Wednesday morning, back in the early hours of Thursday. It was so expensive last time that a lot of people resorted to buying cans from supermarkets and drinking outside. I have sent an email to some colleagues in our Copenhagen office asking for advice on suitable (cheaper) bars. It'll be expensive but not as expensive as Norway was a few weeks ago - £10 for half a litre of the local beer, ouch!!!

yeah, the cans in the street option was generally quite successfull for the switzerland game - although the -2 temperature may have something to say about that for this one!

Mr Albion

Nov 7, 2003
brighton
I paid around 125 i think, return, but going out weds morn coming back Friday.
Thinking of going to the roligans pary before hand Mark Perryman's organsised it apparently so should be good/safe

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Is Ryanair the budget airline that flies to Stockholm but actually lands at an airport 70 miles away from the city centre ?

Mr Albion

Nov 7, 2003
brighton
The "Roligans" pre match Denmark v Eng Party: Details

Hi guys, I have got wind of a pre match party in Copenhagen just before the game near the ground on Wednesday, the details are below.
Sam

In 2005 the Danish fans, 'Roligans' hosted a superb pre-match party on matchday. They have invited us along again. If you are going to the game do pop along on matchday, and spread the word!

I think it'll be fine, Mark Perryman sorted this and he's usually reliable on these things.

Start Time 4pm
Address ROLIGANKLUBBEN, Titangade 16 B, 2200 København N

Map > De Danske Roligans - 2200 København N - Krak.dk

Their club is walking distance from Parken around 2km. There will be a bar, food and music before, as in 2005, all marching to the ground behind the Danish Supporters Band (bring flags!)

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Is Ryanair the budget airline that flies to Stockholm but actually lands at an airport 70 miles away from the city centre ?

yes - they do the same to "frankfurt", when the airport is actually a good 45 minutes-1 hour drive from the city

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Hi guys, I have got wind of a pre match party in Copenhagen just before the game near the ground on Wednesday, the details are below.
Sam

In 2005 the Danish fans, 'Roligans' hosted a superb pre-match party on matchday. They have invited us along again. If you are going to the game do pop along on matchday, and spread the word!

I think it'll be fine, Mark Perryman sorted this and he's usually reliable on these things.

Start Time 4pm
Address ROLIGANKLUBBEN, Titangade 16 B, 2200 København N

Map > De Danske Roligans - 2200 København N - Krak.dk

Their club is walking distance from Parken around 2km. There will be a bar, food and music before, as in 2005, all marching to the ground behind the Danish Supporters Band (bring flags!)

that sounds brilliant - will definitely try and head for that

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here