Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any Albion fans in Dublin?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Currently staying in Jury's Inn Custom House in Dublin, and I stumble across a car with some Albion car die hanging from the rear view mirror.

Anyone on here? :wave:

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Not mine. Possibly [MENTION=503]Liam[/MENTION] or [MENTION=231]Shegull[/MENTION] ?

I also met someone wearing the current away kit a few weeks ago so there's a few more around...

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Not there now but I have stayed at the same hotel a very enjoyable stay.

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
Love Dublin a great city spent 4 nights over there with this american lass i met when travelling and we decided to get a apartment and see eachother and dublin, had a great time in all ways

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Could possibly be my old man as Galway are in town for the hurling final tomorrow but don't think he has a ticket. What reg was the car?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Could possibly be my old man as Galway are in town for the hurling final tomorrow but don't think he has a ticket. What reg was the car?

Didn't catch the Reg! It was a maroon coloured car and had some Kleenex on the passenger seat:ohmy:

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
Not me but I used to have some Albion gear (not dice) in the car until they finally fell to pieces.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Didn't catch the Reg! It was a maroon coloured car and had some Kleenex on the passenger seat:ohmy:

I meant more was it British or Irish! But nevermind, not him! (He wouldn't have dice anyway).

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here