Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any 100% ers?

dgh123

Aug 7, 2011
Missed one home game which was Ipswich, due to being ill and not being able to get out of bed, and done 5 away games this season.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Been to every home game league and cup.

Done 6 aways so far and about to tick West Ham off the list.

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
Done every home game this season and once went about 15 years without missing a single home fixture.

I have done one 100% season and that was when we won League 1 under Peter Taylor, so not a bad one to pick!

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Littlehampton BHA

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
I've missed two games this season Wrexham away and Hull away.

FLAIRtastic

Aug 29, 2010
All home and 14 away, not bad

Shoreham_Boy

Feb 24, 2012
I've been to 31 out of 41 League games, not:
Doncaster (H)
Cardiff (A)
Ipswich (A)
Watford (A)
Derby (A)
Middlesbrough (A)
Leeds (A)
Hull (A)
Blackpool (A)
Burnley (A)

and 5 out of 7 Cup, not:

Gillingham (H)
Wrexham (A)

So that's a nice round 36/48 so far = 75%.

But did you go to Tottenham?

CC2

Nov 9, 2008
I am on 100% home and away for both the Albion and England this season, unfortunately the run will be broken on Saturday as I have to attend a wedding. The England run will be broken for the Belgium friendly as I am going to FBS at the Amex instead.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I've missed Middlesbrough, Leeds, Hull, Burnley & Blackpool away. Done all the rest, but not going to Barnsley due to wanker kick off time.

Edit: Forgot I misssed Wrexham away too. On reflection, I really shouldn't have bothered posting on this thread :blush:

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Good job all you devoted followers (takes hat off)

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
But did you go to Tottenham?

Nope, I was on holiday so missed Tottenham, Doncaster and Gillingham! :nono:
If you count that then it's 37/50 so 74%, but then we could start counting SSCF and England U19's...

Horsham Gull

H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham
46/48 for Horsham Gull and will be doing all the last 4 games so should hit 50 games again this season

only missed Leicester,Hull and Milwall away this season so 48 cant be right for the total?

Here is my record of games this season:
Screen_shot_2012_04_11_at_17_53_06.jpg

Last edited:

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Last night was my 40th game of the season, which at the start of the season was my target so happy with that. Just going to do Watford and Birmingham to keep my Amex 100% up, the cup games has helped get to my season target easier.

Have only done a whole season once which was 2004/05. It did help that we were knocked out of both cups at the first attempt so only a 48 game season. That was part of a 90+ sequance and would have got to a 100 if it wasn't for Sheffield Wednesday being moved to a Monday for Sky where CKR scored late on. Can't imaigne that I'll get that close to them figures again.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Every league game at home.

Cups at home was just Liverpool.

Away games this season - Pompey, Southampton, Millwall, Palace, Leicester, Coventry, Liverpool, Watford, Reading, P'boro, Forest. Barnsley aswell to come up. Not a bad season but too expensive hence why I haven't been to more.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here