Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Antonio Conte

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Just imagine having a manager who clearly doesn't want to be there, what that does to the players. He really thinks he's doing Spurs a favour with his presence.

Toxic.
Yep. Long may he continue at Spurs!

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Can he stay at least another 6 months please? Win our game in hand and we’re above them into 5th right?
One of my best mates is a spurs fan and another is a gooner (all uni mates in 90s so from different corners of the country) and in the group chat he was giving it large about thrashing arsenal etc etc. I pointed out that if we beat Liverpool, arsenal beat spurs, city beat spurs and we beat leics then we will go above spurs with a game in hand.

He said “yeah yeah. What if? Could. Won’t” or something like that. Well we are two down and two to go. Let’s hope city wake up and thrash them. The nonsense he comes out with about Brighton is crazy. For a couple of years under potter I was explaining our progress and how foundations being built, new style, becoming sustainable, and lead indicators like creating chances etc. He just said “blah blah blah. Results all that matters and you are still rubbish” and he created a joke #nogress (in response to progress) so if we can finish above them and qualify for Europe it would be incredible.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here