pocketseagull

Dec 29, 2014
We've got Knockaert
Anthony Knockaert
I just don't think you understand
He only cost a mil
He's better than Ozil
We've got Anthony Knockaert

An actual Brighton legend that had West Upper on their feet and singing.

We all should be praising The Little Magician.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I dont know if it should be mentiond but suppose it makes no harm... I saw a couple of credible Fulham fans post that he's not really having the best time of life off the pitch. I hope all will be fine and well with him. Have not see much of him in Brighton but remember quite a bit of his Leicester days and I think he is a fine, creative and entertaining player.

Saw him at the Chelsea game at the end of last year, as we did on the prior occasion we had to go to Stamford Bridge. Songs were sang for him.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Incredible how we still got March producing nothing
Knocky all day long different level

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a fan of Solly - think he gets an unfair rap on here - BUT I'd swap him for Knocky is a heartbeat.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
We've got Knockaert
Anthony Knockaert
I just don't think you understand
He only cost a mil
He's better than Ozil
We've got Anthony Knockaert

An actual Brighton legend that had West Upper on their feet and singing.

We all should be praising The Little Magician.

I'll never forget that Friday night after the game against Massive when he scored twice and Stockdale made the double save for their penalty, singing that on a packed train whilst sat on the luggage rack..............

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Total legend. Would still love to have him coming off the bench if we needed a goal. He could finish.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Yes, there will always be "that goal" and what a way to close your account with us but one of my favourites is the goal against Huddersfield.

I seem to remember them time wasting from the off and it got them nothing, the fact it just rolled over the line and the keeper clambering for it made it all the sweeter.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Along with "number 5". Twice. Not sure how a defensive manager like CH managed that....... :moo:

Anyway, seriously, what a player and what an Albion legend, Loved him at the time and still do. I hope he's ok.

Talking of CH, he took the team to France in a coach to attend Knocky's Dad's funeral. Steve Sidwell dedicated his halfway line goal, at Bristol, to Knocky.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
He’s still with the Fulham team around matches - and his brothers(?) Have been at Fulham games with his son. But obviously not happened for him at Fulham or his loan at Forest which is a shame. Hope he can get his career back on track.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I'm a fan of Solly - think he gets an unfair rap on here - BUT I'd swap him for Knocky is a heartbeat.
It’s not really take the local lad out of the equation and what have we got a non producing forward player. If he had cost £17m he would get the same stick AJ received and I would prefer him coming of the bench.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
It’s not really take the local lad out of the equation and what have we got a non producing forward player. If he had cost £17m he would get the same stick AJ received and I would prefer him coming of the bench.

Ask Fulham fans what they got for £10M !

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Fantastic player.

Did ok in the PL as well IMO. Every time he got the ball I felt something could happen, although we’ve improved i rarely get that feeling now.

I think too many people have short memories or a different agenda - sure he wasn't as good in the PL as he was in the championship and I think every one was expecting him to get another 15 goals he didn't but he wasn't crap. Our style changed under Hughton in the PL and it made it very difficult for him but he still played as well as many others and scored a few goals. He got very frustrated and yes he was volatile so got a couple of red cards which cost us games but he was also capable of winning games.

He is exactly what we are missing , a game changer.

Clearly he is now in a difficult place and that is causing all sorts of problems , who knows if GP had applied some of his emotional intelligence stuff it might have sorted him. I have said it before AK was moved on not because of his football but because of his perceived/atual off field antics.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Can't think of many more exciting players since Ward. Love him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here