For the remaining 5 games

• To Start

Votes: 96 90.6%
  • Impact Sub

Votes: 10 9.4%

• Total voters

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
He is our most creative player. I'd have him on every game from the start and only take him off once we're 2 goals up

dr415414

May 6, 2015
Knockers will be fresh for Friday after only 20 mins tonight, and then he gets an 8 day rest and no more midweek games. He should start every game from now I reckon.
Errrr...what about QPR on Tuesday?!

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
He is our most creative player. I'd have him on every game from the start and only take him off once we're 2 goals up
So never, then? 😉

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
We got very, very lucky tonight. Giving the lad some rest is great, but we have five massive games now, and he has to start all of them. Lua Lua is better off the bench anyway.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Errrr...what about QPR on Tuesday?!

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Oh Bollocks, yes we'd definitely want him for that game seeing as it's at home and he's bloody brilliant playing at the Amex. He'll still have had a fairly easy 2 weeks since Burnley, so 3 games in 8 days shouldn't be too much of a problem.

You make your own luck. Forest had two players on yellow cards, so Knockaert could run at them in the area without fear.

Players don't care about yellow cards in injury time

I'd start him. Kaz is without his natural dartfulness, and you wonder what he greatly offers without that threat in his locker. I'd look to have Murphy and Skalak swap roles as wideman and supporting striker through the game, as for all his sometime crossing ability, Skalak clinging to the wing doesn't seem his natural spot. Knocky has those moments of magic, and we need him in full flow for the remaining few fixtures.

We may actually have to win all 5 to get auto promotion. I know teams regularly drop points but we cant rely on that to always happen.

I just don't quite know what Chris sees in Skalak at the moment, most of his set piece deliveries were poor tonight. In open play he continues to look a fish out of water.

Chris found the right formula in the Burnley game, our most outstanding display of the season when we made a really good team look like cloggers, and it has been baffling to me why the changes.

Even with the win tonight we are chasing the other two with Boro's game in hand and our average goal difference.

Anyway - my nerves are shredded, really thought we had blown it tonight.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
We may actually have to win all 5 to get auto promotion. I know teams regularly drop points but we cant rely on that to always happen.

I just don't quite know what Chris sees in Skalak at the moment, most of his set piece deliveries were poor tonight. In open play he continues to look a fish out of water.

Chris found the right formula in the Burnley game, our most outstanding display of the season when we made a really good team look like cloggers, and it has been baffling to me why the changes.

Even with the win tonight we are chasing the other two with Boro's game in hand and our average goal difference.

Anyway - my nerves are shredded, really thought we had blown it tonight.

Burnley and Boro have to play each other.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Knockaert is our most dangerous player, and our most exciting player. We have two home games in a row and the crowd need to be a factor. Fulham have two of the best goalscorers in this division but they, like QPR, have a suspect defence. We are playing catch- up in third place.

Knockaert HAS to start the next two games, maybe rest him vs Charlton, then starts in the Derby and Boro games.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Judge each game on its own merits... Much like Hughton does!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
For the remaining 5.
Where's the option for a mix of starts and sub appearances?
5 games left, the most lucrative 15 points in football.

No allowance to gamble 60 minutes per game for 'impact' imo.
It's not gambling, it's managing the team as best as he can to get the most points.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here