Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ansu Fati **Signed On Loan 01/09**

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
I'd love to know Mohammed Kudus's thoughts on this. He turned down working with Roberto de Zerbi to play park the bus hoof ball at West Ham and we get a world class alternative.
"What am I going to do with all this money...? Especially when housing is so cheap here, within walking distance of the London stadium, where I and all the other West Ham players live?"

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I'd love to know Mohammed Kudus's thoughts on this. He turned down working with Roberto de Zerbi to play park the bus hoof ball at West Ham and we get a world class alternative.

Read something that said Kudus turned us down (or maybe his agent did) as we wouldn't agree to a release clause in his contract. Maybe after losing Ali Mac for what we did to Liverpool means we are wary of them now.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Big relief don’t trust Dutch league attacking players one bit, TB must of been having second thoughts too.
Will be interesting to see if he’s a flop or really was the real deal.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Now 13.50 take off.
Hold the nerve - he'll get here, along with a special surprise...

maxresdefault.jpg

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Read something that said Kudus turned us down (or maybe his agent did) as we wouldn't agree to a release clause in his contract. Maybe after losing Ali Mac for what we did to Liverpool means we are wary of them now.
The Ali Mac deal was unique, we only agreed to the release clause as he wouldn’t sign a new deal without it and we’d have lost him for a lot less without it as he only had a year left on his current deal (which was our years option). We won’t be offering many players those terms as standard.

Also it wasn’t a traditional release clause as seen by the add ons Liverpool agreed to, more this amount gets you to the table and then we thrash out the extras type agreement.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here