Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ansu Fati **Signed On Loan 01/09**

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Can anyone make any sense out of these mixed messages?
Screenshot 2023-08-31 at 09.40.48.png

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
The similarities between this and the Kudus thread are striking. The initial suggestion, the mocking, the positive twitter links, elation, elation, elation, the teary eyed reminders of when we used to pay for players with tracksuits instead of money, the disputes as to his best position, the Norwich gag, the flight radar and Biggin Hill stuff.

Now at that point with Kudus, the despair set in

Let's hope for a happier ending

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Yes, I know.

He will need to be manged carefully - and he appears to be a sensible lad - but if he feels he's fourth choice and we're going to keep buying players in for striking positions he'll be quite justified in feeling not happy.
If he’s got mange, would he fail the medical?

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
The similarities between this and the Kudus thread are striking. The initial suggestion, the mocking, the positive twitter links, elation, elation, elation, the teary eyed reminders of when we used to pay for players with tracksuits instead of money, the disputes as to his best position, the Norwich gag, the flight radar and Biggin Hill stuff.

Now at that point with Kudus, the despair set in

Let's hope for a happier ending

But if it falls through we get to pile on Mr. "here we go". So every cloud and all that....

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Fati isn’t a centre forward though. He plays on the left wing or as a No 10. He’s covering for the injured Enciso.
So his arrival won’t impact on Evan’s opportunities.
The way I understand it is that he regards his best position as number 10. It's just in his early Barca career, they had quite a good one already on the books, so he got shoved out wide.

I don't think Fati is competing with Mitoma if he comes. More likely with Lallana and Joao Pedro (and arguably Ferguson or Welbeck if like against West Ham, we were going to play with two strikers)

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Not a fan then ha ha !
As you said earlier with FR saying here we go all this panic by other posters is not necessary FR has direct info from agents like it or not that part is obvious. Naylor takes pleasure winding up Brighton fans online which I find bizarre as we are meant to be his target audience. He’s thrown the interest from the un named la liga club knowing exactly what he’s doing and sadly some idiots fall for it.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Can anyone make any sense out of these mixed messages? View attachment 165737
It'll be because nobody outside of the people directly involved in the deal, and perhaps people getting leaked info, really has any idea what is happening.

Journo's and Twitter mouthpieces will be getting bits of 2nd or 3rd hand info and parroting it out, some of it lagging behind the actual process and probably contradicting something someone else reported previously.

Which is why it's best to just wait for Naylor to say his piece.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here