Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ansu Fati **Signed On Loan 01/09**

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Another forward? If he comes (IF) does this limit Ferguson's game time - and could there be implications there?

No. He’s a ‘Enciso’

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
The private jet due in from Seville later is currently flying down there from Farnborough. Sounds promising.

Attachments

• IMG_3278.jpeg
    IMG_3278.jpeg
    415.7 KB · Views: 67

Stephen Seagull

Oct 6, 2015
Barcelona
Honest question, how much of hos wages are we willing to cover? What’s he on at Barça?

Stephen Seagull

Oct 6, 2015
Barcelona
We are covering 80%

He's on ludicrous money at Barca around 250k a week I think
So doesn’t that completely break our entire wage structure as a club?

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
He’s not alone.

We’re one of the most talked about and interesting clubs in the world and yet our club reporter for the biggest sports media platform is just so incredibly weak. He never breaks a story or finds out any info that isn’t already out there and his articles are a guaranteed cure for insomnia. Other Athletic journalists cover Brighton better - they should be getting someone stronger in to cover us now.

They should get Nicky Bandini on the case, she lives in Brighton, loves De Zerbi and is an excellent journalist.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Why? He’s 18 and we’ve got between 50 and 60 games to play this season...........
Yes, I know.
.............in all likelihood, we should be limiting his game time.
He will need to be manged carefully - and he appears to be a sensible lad - but if he feels he's fourth choice and we're going to keep buying players in for striking positions he'll be quite justified in feeling not happy.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
He’s not alone.

We’re one of the most talked about and interesting clubs in the world and yet our club reporter for the biggest sports media platform is just so incredibly weak. He never breaks a story or finds out any info that isn’t already out there and his articles are a guaranteed cure for insomnia. Other Athletic journalists cover Brighton better - they should be getting someone stronger in to cover us now.
It’s usually sold as a good thing when a journalist has reported on one particular club for a million years .
It is not, at least not for readers. It means that journalist will have prioritised feathering their own nest and not upsetting the club, over finding exclusives or questioning the club’s decisions (the kind of reporting that separates journalism from corporate PR).
Andy Naylor is a classic example of this.
Enjoy the free Amex lunches Andy!!

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Yes, I know.

He will need to be manged carefully - and he appears to be a sensible lad - but if he feels he's fourth choice and we're going to keep buying players in for striking positions he'll be quite justified in feeling not happy.
Fati isn’t a centre forward though. He plays on the left wing or as a No 10. He’s covering for the injured Enciso.
So his arrival won’t impact on Evan’s opportunities.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
That's 11pm yesterday. The other article suggests he was still mulling this over with family at 3am.....

Should become clear very soon
Wasn't suggesting one is more credible than the other. Just pointing out the certainty in La Marca's piece.
I was intrigued by the snippet that RDZ sits fourth in the UEFA ranking of coaches: who knew there was such a thing? (at least, I think that's what it says, my Spanish is a bit rusty). I certainly didn't.

We really are in the big time now
That section is slightly vague, in that it assumes you know what they're referring to already. I think it's some kind of European coach of the year award, as the winner will be decided between the three finalists they named, with De Zerbi just missing out from overall consideration in fourth.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here