Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ansu Fati **Signed On Loan 01/09**

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I remember quite clearly what I thought when I first heard the name Vicente being linked with us, it's very similar to Fati possibly joining us,just mental.

James Earl Jones Reaction GIF

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Re the injury stuff. My understanding is that they've changed his style of play and as such he struggled to find rhythm. He was a left winger in the outside forward Salah/Messi mould but has been playing more centrally. He's always drifted in field, is a very composed finisher and an excellent decision maker so I'm pretty sure he'll play most of his games starting in the ten role. Note his passing ability and touches in the box Vs wingers/AMs
Screenshot_20230830-225413~2.png

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Because they’re financially up the creek and need to move players off their wage budget to get Cancelo in. Mess of a club.
yep … and the lad’s still not up to his former self … a season of starts in the PL will determine whether he’s plateaued or continues in his development …

(I ’m hoping we’ve negotiated some kind of appearance/performance contract bonuses when we send him back as the new Messi 🙂)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Can we organise a roster for the plane tracking tomorrow please?
I'm assuming it will be a private jet from Barcelona to Biggin Hill, sometime in the morning.

Do we have any volunteers prepared to do the 04.30 to 08.30 shift?

n.b. I need to pop to Lidl about 09.00 to pick up a few bits, but will be available to do a shift from 10.00.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here