Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ansu Fati **Signed On Loan 01/09**

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
He’s chipped in some important goals but he is mostly just bloody awful really . A lot of the time it’s like playing with 10 men theamount of times he gives it away .

He’s had plenty of time now , Not convinced at all

If everyone’s fit he shouldn’t be near starting imo

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Massively disappointing tonight.

He'll get more chances because we're running out of players and we're paying him a fortune, but that was a shocking performance.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Massively underwhelmed by Fati.

Can’t see Barcelona wanting him back and I’d like to think we are of the same opinion.

His huge wages simply haven’t been justified. RDZ was pivotal in him coming here and needs to take some of the blame.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I just wonder if under the bright lights of the europa league, we might see a much improved performance

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
His sole contributions this season have been two lovely finishes against pub team Ajax.

If the club sent him back tomorrow I wouldn't be upset.

I'm also running out of patience with Jakob Moder. Neat and tidy but what the f##k does he do?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
He seems to be a show pony. Isn’t bothered by a wet Wednesday in Wolverhampton but in the bright lights of Rome who knows?

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
He’s a decent player - just not sure he’s suited to how we play. He isn’t a CF on his own. He isn’t a wide forward in the way we play. Drops deep tries to make things happen but is often shrugged off the ball or picks wrong option at moment. He seemed to be getting up to
Speed prior to injury but seems to be back at square one again

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Turd.

Bloom was right. Waste of money. Only signed him because RDZ was obsessed.
It’s worth saying, RdZ has a poor eye for transfers given his two big wants were Dahoud and Fati last summer

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
He’s chipped in some important goals but he is mostly just bloody awful really . A lot of the time it’s like playing with 10 men theamount of times he gives it away .

He’s had plenty of time now , Not convinced at all

If everyone’s fit he shouldn’t be near starting imo
He scored one useful goal to give us the lead v Ajax and one to extend the lead v Ajax but other than that he’s scored two consolation goals in defeats. Thats its.

Contributed virtually nothing in the league.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
It’s worth saying, RdZ has a poor eye for transfers given his two big wants were Dahoud and Fati last summer
And Mudryk a future balon d’or winner 😂 or the links to that 30 year old Shaktar CB who’s a donkey

Reactions: A1X

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
Right? You'd never heard of him.
What you on about. I knew exactly who he was , stating he hadn’t completed 90 mins for years and injured constantly.
Read the posts and admit you were wrong to think he would be the best signing ever .

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Nome of the young players that started showed their best tonight. If/when Fati shows us his best, he will blow us away.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
I did think he had a poor game tonight. He looks like he still hasn't learned to cope with the physical nature of English football. He didn't get any through balls to play off of. If you watch his highlights from Barca his best moments are running onto balls played from midfield. We did have WBG so that didn't help him. I also think if he'd had Enciso behind him we'd have seen a better game from him.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Nome of the young players that started showed their best tonight. If/when Fati shows us his best, he will blow us away.
Think that’s a bit harsh on Buonanotte. He had a very good first half and worked so hard all game.

Fati could learn from Buonanotte’s desire and physical effort to be honest.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I fear he'll have gone back long before he reaches his best.

It's not his fault he was injured for half the time he's spending here, and he's clearly not "turd" at finishing. But his all round game particularly his lack of movement since returning from injury have left a lot to be desired.

For all that,.if we get.just one presentable chance in Rome, I kind of hope it falls to him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here