Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another UKIP rascist remark

FREDBINNEY

Banned
Dec 11, 2009
You sound like a genius. :lolol:

Most of the people I work with in stunts and martial arts don't do this childish one-upmanship crap or they wouldn't last long, that's how I can tell you are a chancer. Now, do yourself a favour and drop the subject.
people you work with in stunts and martial arts :lolol: the closest you get is whe you're doing a bit of store detective work in jd sports , you're someone who does a bit of work as an extra and a bit of building when theres nothing else. Im not trying to give out any on e upmanship, simply stating facts.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
You sound like a genius. :lolol:

Most of the people I work with in stunts and martial arts don't do this childish one-upmanship crap or they wouldn't last long, that's how I can tell you are a chancer. Now, do yourself a favour and drop the subject.[/upmanshipeople you work with in stunts and martial arts :lolol: the closest you get is whe you're doing a bit of store detective work in jd sports , you're someone who does a bit of work as an extra and a bit of building when theres nothing else. Im not trying to give out any on e upmanship, simply stating facts.[/QUOTE

Edit: Can't be bothered.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
:catfight:

dbpix-pringles-tmagArticle-v2.jpg

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Didnt think this was over...
UKIP lie to the media about the offended couple accepting apology.

'Mr Munday immediately refuted this as lies on the Extra's Facebook page, issuing a counter statement stating that he wants nothing more to do with UKIP until Atkinson is dealt with by senior UKIP officials.'

;-)
They are the gift that keep on giving.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Bunch of clowns, the party and it's dimwitted supporters.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
They really are... ive just seen a fb posting from some ukip councillor dimwit frothing about a poster advertising a 'UAF march against the US attacks in Iraq'... as though that was even likely, but the thing has been created by BNP (as these people have to create lies to garner any sort of support). Quite funny watching UKIP/BNP and other rightwing nitwits getting hysterical over something thats so clearly fake.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Farage simply cannot even control his party members, how anyone thinks he could run a country is bonkers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here