Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another UKIP loon - mainstream party voters should be hung for treason

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Problem is that the press only report on UKIP and not the other parties, ever wondered why?

What is it with you and the whole tit for tat nonsense as if biggotry is somehow justified because someone from one of the big three is doing it too? Two wrongs don't make a right.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
People who strongly oppose immigration usually fail to consider that in a capitalist society, population growth is pretty much required in order for there to be economic growth.

Once again, immigration on this scale is just a fail-safe option for governments to increase GDP, another socially destructive by-product of capitalism. Far-right politics couldn't work in a capitalist society unless it reintroduces slavery, which considering UKIP's proposal to scrap the Human Rights Act and increase the amount of prisons, maybe that's what they have planned.
You're right, UKIP do plan to scrap Human Rights Act (incidently an act we helped to set up)...yes they plan to scrap it and replace it with a British Bill of Human Rights...which will be run by elected judges from Britain...not from an unelected european lawyer.
More prisons,what's wrong with that...about time some of these criminals feared prison instead of going on a holiday...maybe they'd think twice instead of going to court,getting a suspended sentence and a slap on the wrist and a £1 out of the poor box.

Milton Keynes Seagull

Sep 28, 2003
Milton Keynes
Maybe UKIP wouldn't be "smeared" if they kept their bigoted views off of social media. Just a thought...

Inferring that the vast majority of members of an organization hold the same view as those of a tiny minority of those with outlandish ones is indeed a smear. Rather like inferring that the Liberal Democrats are full of morbidly obese paedophiles or the Labour party is full of cocaine snorting users of rent boys while running a business into the ground.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Fact.Before election Labour promised a referendum on Europe but reneged
Fact,Before election Tories promised a referendum on Europe and reneged
Fact,Lib Dems would not consider a referendum.

Indeed, so we have Tories and Labour as liars and Lib Dems as head in the sand. So what do the main stream press do ? Try and do down the party that are challenging these liars - of course it couldn't have anything to do with the cosy relationship the press have with these three main parties could it ?

Last edited:

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
What is it with you and the whole tit for tat nonsense as if biggotry is somehow justified because someone from one of the big three is doing it too? Two wrongs don't make a right.

Because the media would love to make the public think that it's only UKIP are bigot racists and the three main parties are angles and wouldn't ever say such things, never, would they. Seems like some posters on here have an agenda to the wider audience of none posters that UKIP are bigoted racists.

Wonder what shes doing for work these day :whistle:

[yt]5Tc6Cb3wHu8[/yt]

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
The 'idea' that the racists of UKIP are a tiny minority is pretty funny. Week, after week, a UKIP wanker fails to control their racism, but its a 'tiny' minority.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Because the media would love to make the public think that it's only UKIP are bigot racists and the three main parties are angles and wouldn't ever say such things, never, would they. Seems like some posters on here have an agenda to the wider audience of none posters that UKIP are bigoted racists.

Wonder what shes doing for work these day :whistle:

[yt]5Tc6Cb3wHu8[/yt]

You still haven't answered how one some how justifies the other

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
'Voters are traitors and pro-EU politicians should be executed, says Ukip candidate who runs care home'

And this in the Telegraph.

You really couldn't make it up :facepalm:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
you do know which party's policy that is, don't you?

Yes. I happen to agree with some of their standpoints. Very few but some. I do not trust UKIP to effectively manage some of their better ideas let alone the raft of prize idiotic suggestions and I don't like their party members from what I've seen.

If I was on board the Titanic I would probably agree the ship needed to be evacuated but not in the way it was done.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Ah,my old political sparring opponent has written his words of wisdom again.
So you want Labour back in power,they who ruined the economy,sold off our gold reserves,took us into an illegal war.,country run by Union Barons..take a look around Nibble,How's the country doing now ?...more exports,more jobs,economy getting stronger.
You mentioned in another post that UKIP are racist...we are a small country that can only hold so many extra souls,remember we have to house these people,give them schools, Doctors,NHS services,they have to have water,power and other services...where are they coming from...our overstretched power stations...do we sacrifice the Green Belt land to put estates up ? UKIP is NOT against immigration...they are against the country being flooded out with people.
Fact.Before election Labour promised a referendum on Europe but reneged
Fact,Before election Tories promised a referendum on Europe and reneged
Fact,Lib Dems would not consider a referendum.
So if I as a voter , would like a say in the referendum on the IN/OUT issue who is left to vote for.
UKIP.
European parliament may not be democractic,there might be a lot of 'fiddles' going on (unable to verify accounts for 13 odd years)
There is a lot of waste...moving parliament HQ from Brussels to Strasbourg every six months then back again.
If I thought that a European member of parliament...(Say European because if I single out a particular nation it would come with cries of Racist) was doing a terrible job in the government...could I vote against him or vote him out... NO oh! so very democractic.
Agree with you on one thing Nibs...you're right about Clegg....another who reneges on a promise.
If you think Labour are progressive...seem to remember no voter voted for Brown...he was handed that on a plate...Ed Milliband only got in with union backing...someone who is willing to Kow Tow to the Unions. Did Blair have a backbone,he that sidled up to Mr Bush...nah! (Wonder why Blair has blocked his letters from the Chilcott inquiry ? )

Don't get me wrong, you raise some valid points. And for the record I think Blair is a toxic little shite.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here