Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another UKIP loon - mainstream party voters should be hung for treason

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Bankers and stockbrokers are one of the biggest earners this country has...why do you think the EU want to take away from London being the banking capital of Europe.
It was down to Labour with their borrow spend,borrow spend policy...and the immigration policy of open borders that caused the immigration mess...or are you going to deny that...if so you arguing against Jack Straw who admitted it was a mistake.
Blair is a snake oil salesman and will do anything to keep his nose clean...doesn't matter what leader is in power ...if Blair has nothing to hide why doesn't he just release the papers about his correspondence with Bush...now it's been revealed that his friends in America have somehow lost the letters too.
You mentioned Osborne as well...seems he is doing a better job than Labour did.
Until the prevaracating of Blair is sorted out the Iraq war was illegal.
Think you ought to take off your glasses Leighgull...maybe you should try harder.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
I find it interesteding that UKIP are hoping for a strong showing in the organisation that they wish to leave.
Wrong..they want to give the electorate a chance to have a voice,UKIP want to reform the EU from all the sleaze and undemocractic policies,something that two of the main parties have promised then reneged on that promise.

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
Wrong..they want to give the electorate a chance to have a voice,UKIP want to reform the EU from all the sleaze and undemocractic policies,something that two of the main parties have promised then reneged on that promise.

A good start to that aim would be to attend more debates! - their current record puts them at the bottom of the league table of all the parties represented in the European Parliament.

UKIP's aim is to withdraw from the EU.

From their European manifesto -
"With your help, we’ll continue to work for the UK’s withdrawal from the big political project that is the EU "

Urban myth according to QI - the Agincourt story only became popular recently (in the last 30 years or so) apparently. An archer in the days of Agincourt would need 3 fingers to pull a longbow string, not 2 (they had a draw weight of 100lbs). There were suggestions by the English that captured archers may be mutilated by the French by chopping off 3 fingers, not 2. I rather like the Agincourt story myself!
The secret of accurate firing of the sort of longbow that was used at Agincourt was not to pull on the string with your right hand, but to PUSH on the bow with your left hand. The right hand was mainly used to steady the arrow. It was a difficult, but effective technique that needed a lot of practice.

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
A good start to that aim would be to attend more debates! - their current record puts them at the bottom of the league table of all the parties represented in the European Parliament.

UKIP's aim is to withdraw from the EU.

From their European manifesto -
"With your help, we’ll continue to work for the UK’s withdrawal from the big political project that is the EU "

I don't follow your logic, if you are going to attack UKIP on attendance/hypocrisy surely that they attend at all should be the issue.

Whilst I appreciate it is not a like for like comparison, Sinn Fein were diametrically opposed to the UK Govt, and therefore when they had MPs elected they never attended Parliament.

No one really thought that was odd, or hectored them for not attending. Their supporters fully understood.

I wonder what became of them.........

wonder what happened to them

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
My god...you're right. It wasn't a global economic collapse caused by greedy bankers and stockbrokers selling each other bad debt over and over and over whilst creaming off commission every time they sold another batch of shit to each other until...oh, you guessed the rest. It was all down to Brown and his mob.

Labour were guilty of the same thing that every other developed country government was. They let the money fool them (cheered on at the time by Osborne incidentally) until the tide went out and they realised they weren't wearing any trunks. Illegal war? Which one was that? Iraq? Nope. Sanctioned by the UN. Chilcott inquiry. Don't you think with a Tory prime minister at the helm that, if there were skeletons, they'd have been dragged out of the closet by now?

Come on, try a bit harder.

I suppose it was thatcher that started the rot then was it?

MarioOrlandi

Jun 4, 2013
If they can abolish that awful Human Rights Bill which the Blair creature signed then my vote is theirs.
We do not need Europe in its present form. What started as a free trade collective should remain as such. Why are they allowed to create our laws? There was nothing wrong with "English Common Law" Europe needs Us we do not need them.
A short note on proportional representation. We do not vote for a person, we vote for a party, yes there may be a pretty or handsome face alongside the box but in reality the number of votes won decides the number of MP's therefore the top 60-70 on the list have a job for life. Where do you think that imbecile Clegg cane from.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
oh, so, because its twitter, blogs and fb...theres no validity? haha..you go with that...

AND AGAIN....if you care to check, and we have been through this before, you will not find me mention their policies...what I have
consistanly said, and what Kippers want to divert attention away from...is the party is full of racists, homophobics, neo Nazis (love the Hastings candidates tattoos). and mysoginists.

Thats right...are you honestly saying that you believe everything that is written in blogs,Twitter and FB..(see my post about you anti Kippers having a father of Hans Christain Anderson,good at fairy stories..you really are gullible aren't you.
First lets disect your post...'They are a party FULL of Racist....I asked you earlier 'PROVE IT' which you have failed to do..."oh! it's on Twitter...therefore it's true" Have you ever written on Twitter? Was it a factual report or your feelings on the subject...lot of difference there.
If you are bigoted enough to 'hate' UKIP...then live with it...others have different opinions and it's those opinions that will be heard this Thursday.
BTW You left out one of your favourite hate words when describing UKIP....Wankers.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
Thats right...are you honestly saying that you believe everything that is written in blogs,Twitter and FB..(see my post about you anti Kippers having a father of Hans Christain Anderson,good at fairy stories..you really are gullible aren't you.
First lets disect your post...'They are a party FULL of Racist....I asked you earlier 'PROVE IT' which you have failed to do..."oh! it's on Twitter...therefore it's true" Have you ever written on Twitter? Was it a factual report or your feelings on the subject...lot of difference there.
If you are bigoted enough to 'hate' UKIP...then live with it...others have different opinions and it's those opinions that will be heard this Thursday.
BTW You left out one of your favourite hate words when describing UKIP....Wankers.

It may not be chock full of racists, homophobes, sexists and "swivel eyed loons" but it certainly attracts enough of them to make one question why that would be.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Seagull on the wing... You realise major news organisations, and many journalists use twitter? Im sorry if 21st century media is not your thing.
Im quite happy to 'live' with 'hating'? not really...confused why some normal people are fooled by them.

Racists in the UKIP?
Seriously? Heres a 2 minute search selection. These are CANDIDATES!!!

William Henwood, a party candidate in Enfield and the guy who declared that Lenny Henry should ‘emigrate to a black country’ and ‘does not have to live with whites’

Andre Lampitt, who featured in its election broadcast last week, and then turned out to think that Muslims were animals and Ed Miliband was Polish

Sanya-Jeet Thandi, who was chairwoman of UKIP’s London youth wing, said: “The direction the party is going is terrifying.”

UKIP member Ken Chapman, hoping to be elected in the Langley Mill and Aldercar ward on Amber Valley Borough Council in Derbyshire, posted a joke about a “P**i” last September 10 – and 13 days later said on Facebook “Islam is a blight on the world”.

Kevin O’Doherty, who is standing for a seat in Hastings, East Sussex, appears alongside a naked middle aged man poised to snort white powder off a young women's lower back. There is no suggestion the substance is a class A drug.
His left arm is covered with a series of offensive images - including a German eagle, used by Hitler during the Second World War, and two German planes diving towards a Jewish Star of David, coloured in yellow — the same colour as the badge Jews were forced to wear during the Holocaust.

Stockport candidate Harry Perry who posted extremist views on his Twitter page.
Perry calls for Pakistan to be “nuked”, dubs David Cameron a “gay-loving nutcase”, Muslims “devil’s kids” and homosexuality an “abomination before god”.

James Silverfox, an official Ukip candidate in Barking & Dagenham, made the comment “How did I know he is Nigerian?” on a news story about a fraudster plundering the bank account of a murdered British engineer. Challenged by the Standard, he denied the remark was racist.

Heino Vockrodt, standing in Brent for Ukip, described members of Right-wing protest group the English Defence League — which has been criticised for attracting hooligans to demonstrations staged in mixed-race areas — as “honest normal people” .

A UKIP candidate is being investigated after his Twitter feed was found to contain apparently racist and sexist remarks.
James Elgar's account also included references to hijacked planes, rape by "Asian boys" and "foreigners and weirdos".
One of his tweets said: "There is [sic] no women in the CBB final? That's because they are all in the kitchen where they belong..."
Another said: "#ThingsAsianBoysDo groom and rape underage white girls, stab and rob innocent old white people, bomb innocent white people #EctEctEct [sic

Bearing in mind these are UKIP 'candidates' ane not just the commonal garden racists among the support, surprisingly easy to find how ****ed up these people you plan to vote for are....

Lets move away from racism, and more towards the neo nazi element..
How about the Hastings candidate.
Nice Nazi tattoos!

How do UKIP voters feel about far right groups such Britain First, the famous con artists latching on to them?

How do UKIP voters feel about ex BNP councillers standing as UKIP candidates?

Homophobia? Bad weather is the fault of homosexuals...... dear ****ing lord...

and yes...youre right...they are WANKERS....however, its your democratic right to support, and vote for WANKERS.

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It may not be chock full of racists, homophobes, sexists and "swivel eyed loons" but it certainly attracts enough of them to make one question why that would be.

That, really.

Utterly depressing, the number of apparently 'normal' posters on this board who are expressing support for this party.

Sad.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Regardless of what UKIP are or stand for, a large majority of their voters/supporters/sympathisers are just normal people totally and utterly let down by the three main parties. They are looking for someone to speak up for them. People who are sick and tired of being patronised, demonised and alienated by the neo liberal metropolotan elite.What i find more sickening than these rabid attacks by middle class liberals on UKIP is the underlying resentment that these people have towards the disposessed of this country, people who have had enough of career politicians who couldnt give two ****s for them and their communities.One thing this is doing is showing the true colours of people like daveinprague, A so called working class hero who revels in the destruction of the working class people, their culture and communities. It is showing people like him up to be the narrow minded bigots that we knew they were all along. He seems to get his jollys off at that the white working classes, traditional left wing people, are upset at what is happening in their areas/country. Very strange behaviour*No doubt UKIP are not the answer. But what is dave ? Why are you not sticking to your left wing/liberal ideology and listening to the working classes rather than sneering at them for daring to go a different way when they feel they have no where else to go?Their pompus, massively hypicritical, rabid narrow mindedness would be funny if it wasnt so destructive.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Regardless of what UKIP are or stand for, a large majority of their voters/supporters/sympathisers are just normal people totally and utterly let down by the three main parties. They are looking for someone to speak up for them. People who are sick and tired of being patronised, demonised and alienated by the neo liberal metropolotan elite.What i find more sickening than these rabid attacks by middle class liberals on UKIP is the underlying resentment that these people have towards the disposessed of this country, people who have had enough of career politicians who couldnt give two ****s for them and their communities.One thing this is doing is showing the true colours of people like daveinprague, A so called working class hero who revels in the destruction of the working class people, their culture and communities. It is showing people like him up to be the narrow minded bigots that we knew they were all along. He seems to get his jollys off at that the white working classes, traditional left wing people, are upset at what is happening in their areas/country. Very strange behaviour*No doubt UKIP are not the answer. But what is dave ? Why are you not sticking to your left wing/liberal ideology and listening to the working classes rather than sneering at them for daring to go a different way when they feel they have no where else to go?Their pompus, massively hypicritical, rabid narrow mindedness would be funny if it wasnt so destructive.

And what Dave seems to have missed is that polls are showing that some of the strongest support for UKIP is from the South West - a traditionally strong hunting ground for the Lib Dems. Would he seriously have us believe that liberals have suddenly become raving racist Nazi's ?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic

The people I socialize with (All working class) are not homophobes, racists, or Neo Nazis Bushy, so its never cropped up.
Damn those pompous, hypocritical, rabid, narrow minded working class individuals

Maybe you are ludicrously suggesting that the 'left' isnt working class?

You believe UKIP 'is not the answer'....yet you give them your support....haha..brilliant.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Regardless of what UKIP are or stand for, a large majority of their voters/supporters/sympathisers are just normal people totally and utterly let down by the three main parties. They are looking for someone to speak up for them. People who are sick and tired of being patronised, demonised and alienated by the neo liberal metropolotan elite.What i find more sickening than these rabid attacks by middle class liberals on UKIP is the underlying resentment that these people have towards the disposessed of this country, people who have had enough of career politicians who couldnt give two ****s for them and their communities.

I am all for the destruction of the traditional parties, or a least giving them enough to think about that they should begin to represent to those they claim to. My feeling is that in the current political climate a protest vote is more powerful that it ever has been. Minority parties should be seizing this opportunity to build on the discussion and show something at the polls.

The question is: Does all this discussion lead anywhere or do people end up just voting for the same old parties come election time? I suppose Brighton already having a Green representative in the commons is a step in the right direction.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
How are UKIP a party for the working class? This baffles me. Seems to be they are for the Upper Middle Class Englisher who still believes in Empire.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

But the only issue on which they "speak up for them" on is Immigration which, at best, hints at xenophobia and at worst panders to it (even though a true points system would actually be non discriminatory in that everyone would have to get the same points).

Once you start digging deeper than the issues of Europe and immigration you find the cupboard is bare. Their economic policy, for example, would return to a flat rate of income tax, abandon tax on the minimum wage, abolish inheritance tax and green taxes. They would then have no cuts to frontline policing, more prisons and a more complex immigration system. At no point do they say how they will pay for it. The reason for this is simple. Either they will take the free health care, social care and education on which the working classes rely away or they have discovered Labour's fabled money tree.

A UK actually run by UKIP would be bankrupt and with the most vulnerable members of the lower classes at the most risk - and they would be the white ones seeing as everyone else would need points to get in.

Strip away the rhetoric and what we have is a committed and charasmatic leader trying to reign in a group of hopeless (and in some cases mental) followers. Any real power would result in disaster. In that respect they are almost identical to the Greens, a nice protest party that you wouldn't actually want in charge.

http://www.ukip.org/issues

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here