Crazy Cornish Gal

Dec 26, 2003
Brighton
That means Virgos haircut will be late home from work AGAIN :angry:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Oh ffs better be sorted by the time I leave work.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
People are dying to commit suicide, maybe they should read NSC first.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Ernest said:
Reading your posts makes me want to top myself :angry: :angry: :angry:

At least you'd be well hung :lolol:

Seriously though I was being a bit sarcastic as I know that for two days on the trot a lot of innocent people will be inconvenienced, I'm sorry but I do find it hard to have much sympathy.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
The topic of conversation in the office today has mostly revolved around that selfish bastard last night, although our apprentices sugestion of a great new sport (although it would have to be legalised) for those who legally wanted to commit suicide to allow themselves to be hunted down by people willing to put them out of their misery, was just a tad draconian (although amusing).

However I would be happy if those new 'commuter laws' also applied to gangs of annoying hoodied kids playing the latest incomprehensible SHIT on their mobiles on the train EVERY day, the invention of the earphone obviously passed these retards by.

:jester:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Ernest said:
Yes and when you have to deal with the aftermath like I do not good news :nono: :nono: :nono:

Agreed, been there too though but that person didn't screw up anybody else's day.

Yoda

English & European
Rougvie said:
The topic of conversation in the office today has mostly revolved around that selfish bastard last night, although our apprentices sugestion of a great new sport (although it would have to be legalised) for those who legally wanted to commit suicide to allow themselves to be hunted down by people willing to put them out of their misery, was just a tad draconian (although amusing).

Fantastic idea! Cover them with the scent of a fox and let the hounds chase them.:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Hadlee

Oct 27, 2003
Southwick
Brighton till i die said:
where did u hear this - no news on the web i can see?
Bloke in my Office has a freind in South Central, only happened about an hour ago

Crazy Cornish Gal

Dec 26, 2003
Brighton
Also got a text from Virgos haircut. He works for Southern and always texts me when some one has jumped (god knows why!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports