Annoying Noah Advert

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Anyone else getting it (here on NSC)? I leave my adblocker off on this site, but this is an advert that is challenging that. It plays a short clip of the movie and has sound, with a voiceover guy introducing it. But worse is that it seems as if a) I can't mute it (and if I could it would unmute the next time it appear) b) the audio plays twice - one a second behind.

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
I am not getting that ad......even though I stopped ad blocking due to other issues.

BTW. I saw the film this afternoon.....very disappointing...Rubbish script and just a sad boring film..

IMHO of course....

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I am not getting that ad......even though I stopped ad blocking due to other issues.

BTW. I saw the film this afternoon.....very disappointing...Rubbish script and just a sad boring film..

IMHO of course....

I read a review in The Metro which gave it 2 stars (out of 5), they hardly ever go below 3 stars so it must be quite bad.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The only way I can think of solving this would be to go and search google for something like " Travel Money " or "Pension Plans", It's obviously noticed your love of Film and so it is targeting you with what it thinks is appropriate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports