Ankergren, transfer window open soon, NOW f*** OFF.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
:censored:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Can we hand Gus his P45 too.

Doubt it. Yet. But Bloom will be WAY more protective of his massive investment on reaching the Premier League than he will be of his current manager. Of that you can be sure. At some point, probably sooner rather than later, something will have to give.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
yeah, and its probably Dunk's last game for us too...........lets get some PERSPECTIVE here!

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Yea, A manager can only take a club so far and I believe Poyet has reached his limit.

Each entitled to their own I suppose. I am surprised by all increased number of supporters who want Gus to go. Amazed in fact. What did people think we would do in the Championship this season.....rip it apart?

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Yea, A manager can only take a club so far and I believe Poyet has reached his limit.

That's slightly different from saying he's "Just taking the piss now," though, isn't it? I take it you weren't a Brighton supporter a few years ago when we were shit under Wilkins, McGhee, Adams, Slade etc?

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Each entitled to their own I suppose. I am surprised by all increased number of supporters who want Gus to go. Amazed in fact. What did people think we would do in the Championship this season.....rip it apart?

Exactly. Some people need a sense of perspective, and in that regard the worst thing that could have happened was the great start we got off to.

paul pring

Aug 11, 2011
tonbridge
think is going to be a long hard finish to the season,but still think mid table is on,and its to soon to go up as we would come straight back down.gus sign harper pay his wages and he will get us points

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008

No, but it has been relegation form for a while, we are getting f***ed by the worst team in the league, we play dreadful football barely creating any chances, we have appalling discipline and we have spent large sums of money in the summer, it'd be fair to say this season is not living up to the billing, going in, all I wanted was for us to look competitive, with a health mid table finish, looks like very little chance of that happening right now. Do I want poyet out? Not yet, but if he can't do something good in Jan I think it may be time.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
at the game and he has to go.the 2nd goal was a joke.flapped twice to gift them.coventry are very poor but somehow we are losing 2-0

Tux the albion Penguin

Resident Linux User
Sep 2, 2011
STADIO DE LA AMEX
Going to clear this up. I said this Is taking the piss. Not he's taking the piss. Also I believe he has reached his managerial limits. I may be right but that's how I see It. As for who I used to support. Was West Ham. So In a way I wasn't Introduced to the "Shitness" under Wilkin, McGhee, Ect. I know I should have learn't the history of the club and I'm well aware there are plenty of people on this forum who would call me a JCL or whatever but at the end of the day I have my opinions and thats what this forum Is for. But back to the history part. I'll make sure to learn :)

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Going to clear this up. I said this Is taking the piss. Not he's taking the piss. Also I believe he has reached his managerial limits. I may be right but that's how I see It. As for who I used to support. Was West Ham. So In a way I wasn't Introduced to the "Shitness" under Wilkin, McGhee, Ect. I know I should have learn't the history of the club and I'm well aware there are plenty of people on this forum who would call me a JCL or whatever but at the end of the day I have my opinions and thats what this forum Is for. But back to the history part. I'll make sure to learn :)

Fairplay. All welcome. But Gus is one of the best we have ever had. And we will get there under him.

collins91

Jan 21, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
utter crap i can see 4 or 5 against us on monday and that would be the least they score. ankergran = shit and most of the brighton team. the fans ned to be behind the team if we want anything on tuesday. that is our only chance come on brighton use january and turn things around

Dec 29, 2011

That's not good enough. You can just start supporting a club and then when we don't win the league say you think the manager should be sacked. If you had followed the club you'd remember the bad days (02-08) when we couldn't win a game, always faced relgation battles, played shit football. Now we have a decent squad, a cracking stadium and an amazing manager who stormed the league last year AND YOU WANT TO f***ing SACK HIM BECAUSE HE ISN'T TOP. You sir are a f***ing moron.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports