Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anjem Choudary

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
He won't get the maximum 10 years but after all the crap he has said and the restless time and money monitoring him i would like a sentence of around 7-8 years. Realistically he will get 3-4 years sadly

That's the problem with having liberal judges.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
If we hang him, shoot him, drop him from an aircraft, pull him apart with horses or otherwise kill him, we are no better than the ISIS scum that he holds so dear. We have moved on from barbarism and, as a society, have to treat criminals, even shit like choudry, with humanity.
Having said that, if someone sticks a sharpened biro in his eye in prison I won't be queueing up to shed a tear.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
If we hang him, shoot him, drop him from an aircraft, pull him apart with horses or otherwise kill him, we are no better than the ISIS scum that he holds so dear. We have moved on from barbarism and, as a society, have to treat criminals, even shit like choudry, with humanity.
Having said that, if someone sticks a sharpened biro in his eye in prison I won't be queueing up to shed a tear.

America is classed as a civilized modern country and they still carry out the death penalty

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Myself I thought he was doing a useful job enlightening the general public on the dangers of Islam in the UK so am disappointed that he has been silenced for a while .

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
Myself I thought he was doing a useful job enlightening the general public on the dangers of Islam in the UK so am disappointed that he has been silenced for a while .

It amazes me the authorities haven't stopped his benefits as he's able to work but refuses as he states that Muslims take from infidels. Any other person would have their dole stopped.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
America is classed as a civilized modern country and they still carry out the death penalty

That's debatable (the civilised bit.) They are at odds with several UN declarations and under pressure to universally abolish it.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
It amazes me the authorities haven't stopped his benefits as he's able to work but refuses as he states that Muslims take from infidels. Any other person would have their dole stopped.

Jihad Seekers' Allowance' is a valid reason for paying benefit . Shame on you for not knowing that .

[yt]4VNH6F-Nvn4[/YT]

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
DWGvC1L.gif

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
He will not be inside that long will he? He has been in custody so I thought that counted towards his time inside.

Quite right, time on remand counts towards a custodial sentence.
It's usual for a prisoner to serve about half their sentence then serve the remainder on license (and subject to recall at any time).
As far as I can see he's been on remand for just over a year so will probably be out around easter 2018.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here