Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Jesus Christ :D , you guys are digging up some right fossils of Youtube videos

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Oh dear. Palace are setting themselve up for a mighty fall come January.

Exactly , remember all the cocky , arrogant stuff they were spouting about us last season/start of this season? and they're coming out with this ... :D

smile and wave

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Exactly , remember all the cocky , arrogant stuff they were spouting about us last season/start of this season? and they're coming out with this ... :D

smile and wave
Absolutely priceless:clap:
You lot came out with so many reasons about your team being quality ,full of stars etc. that you even had us believing it.We showed you up for what you actually are not very good and probably lower mid-table come the end of the season.Being honest that is a perfectly respectable position for a club of your size and standing.:cheers:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Which you had done prior to the Gaymex game.

Not to the level you lot have mind. You carry on producing your outdated you tube videos. The more you do the sweeter it'll be. I just hope your board is grown up enough to take it and don't start passing out bannings.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Not to the level you lot have mind. You carry on producing your outdated you tube videos. The more you do the sweeter it'll be. I just hope your board is grown up enough to take it and don't start passing out bannings.
It's always next time with you lot.Having watched the defeat at the amex what could possibly give you the confidence that we will be turned over at Selhurst.We have one of the best home records this year (2011).
Serious question so no silly answers about being 'up for it' as Dougie and the boys showed we will be too.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
It's always next time with you lot.Having watched the defeat at the amex what could possibly give you the confidence that we will be turned over at Selhurst.We have one of the best home records this year (2011).
Serious question so no silly answers about being 'up for it' as Dougie and the boys showed we will be too.

Well, we did beat you last time we played at your place so it's hardly 'always next time'. It's mainly because I've seen us the rest of the last 2 years to be honest. The Palace game was comfortably the worse we have played for a long time. The first 20 minutes we did ok and you didn't seem to be able to cope with our passing and then we seemed to run out of steam. 3 games in 6 days looked to have taken their toll. I have no doubt that we would have seriously strengthen the squad again as well. Can you play much better than you did against us at the Amex? I'm certain you'll need to.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
It might be old but I found that version very funny. Suck it up kids and don't get all precious again, you know what they say about pride.....
Indeed. I thought it was very funny. Hope we're in a position to do the same come January.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here